Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fantastic idea. One aspect that this would allow is looking up how often players have completed games together (one might even say "player has completed games together" if one had little faith in Durado's ability to track multi-accounting) and what the result of those games was. As to the effort seems the difficulty would be setup but thereafter each completion would automatically feed into the spreadsheet.

• Agreed 100% on the need for a thumbs down button.

• Accidental wolfpack

wadesterk - - General Discussion

Absolutely. Seems that would cut down on “investigations” though I am convinced there are some who enjoy threatening with blah blah blah after “sleuthing” (a player running to them saying it happening). “Let’s be extremely punitive because you did not read the mountain of rules and figured if it was not allowed you would have programmed it away like everything else that isn’t allowed.

• Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from wadesterk: “Would be great if research could be slotted in the production queue. This allows for the resources to be set aside appropriately as well as planning of research for the future. Do not let that get in the way of making it so we can select something from any slot in the production queue and move it to any place in the queue we want rather than having to click them up and down one at a time which is ludicrous. THAT should precede slotting research. Both w…

• Research Queues

wadesterk - - Suggestions

In other words they make cash from people who hit the button to build research. Does not make sense on the retention front considering the number of players in my experience who drop after recognizing how being competitive is, indeed, pay to play. I would play more if there was a queue. All this means is that we await a relatively close approximation of this type of game with a strategy that is more pro-player. I'm patient and confident it will happen.

• Would be great if research could be slotted in the production queue. This allows for the resources to be set aside appropriately as well as planning of research for the future. Do not let that get in the way of making it so we can select something from any slot in the production queue and move it to any place in the queue we want rather than having to click them up and down one at a time which is ludicrous. THAT should precede slotting research. Both would be most excellent.

• Yeah, this is a total attempt at nerfing what minuscule fight the AI has. Sharing a border before declaring? I mean if one country way over there understands your slash and burn approach sucks everyone under eventually then heck yeah they can declare as an attempt to slow you down. Most players fail to realize such declarations are a prime strategy to slowing and even stopping the rapid-growth "aggressive" player (often but not always referred to as a Goldie). Get enough and his expansion turns …

• New games

wadesterk - - Questions & Answers

Quote from d3v1lish: “Same issues here, the search and organisation view of new games is a bit incomplete. Sometimes you find newer games on bottom, not necessarily on day two. The search box needs some work. It needs to filter out properly what you search for. And now lately new games with available slots , show up with 0 slots / no slots available. Just to underline these minor annoyances. Regarding to the topic, it's a bit of hit and miss, when there's new games they sometimes fill up quite q…