Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It's a spanish game, maybe that's the reason (?)

• 28 world redux map, almost every country still playable (not France and Germany). Game ID: 2400332 Thanks.

• Different languages

OttoBismarck21 - - Questions & Answers

Thank you! I didn't realize!

• Different languages

Hello everyone. After a few months without playing CoN I'm back. But I see that I can only play in spanish games. Is there any way to join to another lenguages games?

• I agree, but we need more people (What do you think around 15-20?). Someone with experience in that kind of game to share some rules?

• Hello friends, As the tittle says I am looking for a game which the role playing be an essential part of it. I am really interested in another kind of game where France doesn't invade United Kingdom or Spain for no reason or with the simple objective of grabbing land, for example. I want to experience something more elaborated. I will be waiting your answers in advance. PS: Sorry if I made a mistake and this is not the correct place or way to send this message.

• Problem fixed!

• I have entered to my games and suddenly it has appeared an announcement saying "the game has finished". In all the games none player had arrived to the VP needed to win. I don't know if it is normal or there is some problem with the game. If it is normal, can anyone explain to me why the games are finished? I thought that happened when you arrived to certain number of points. The games are: 1996659 day 52 1997502 day 51 1999568 day 48 Thanks in advance!

• Can't Enter My Game

OttoBismarck21 - - Bug Reports & Issues

I already can enter to my games.

• Spies

Thanks guys!

• Spies

I was wondering if spies are really useful or not. Some players told me that having spies is a waste of money. I would like to know if the information they give you is interesting or not. Can your enemies discover them? I think it is an interesting topic but people talked to me badly about spies. Can anyone share his opinion about them?

• Thanks! I will try to finish the war against China (I only have to conquer 1 city and 2 provinces) in order to improve the morale. Then I will follow your advice.

• I have a huge problem in one of my games and I don't know how to stop it. I am Pakistan and I attacked China together my allie, India. After a while, India was in a AI control and suddenly India attacked me. Besides, Vietnam (another player) tried to take advantage of this and he attacked me too. I almost defeated Vietnam and China and signed a pact with India meanwhile Rogue State started to appear everywhere. Now, Rogue State take me 10 provinces and 3 or 4 cities every day and I am running ou…

• Thanks! It has been really helpful

• Hi everyone. I was wondering how can I expel an inactive player of a game. I am de admin of one game (I don't know why, because I didn't create the game) and one player told me about expeling an inactive player in our game. But I don't know how to do that. Is there any panel to do it? I would appreciate your help. Thanks!