Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• alliance

goujou - - Bug Reports & Issues

Yeah i can't join your Alliance Alliance name: 123HELLO

• Hello I have a suggestion for infantry production only:if we create a mechanism for improving a military base in such a way that it becomes capable of producing 2 infantry at the same time, the mechanism for example cannot be used unless we reach a precise number of infantry: example 15 infantries per base, and there we add a production doubling system like in the image I created.I hope you like my suggestion

• Control Group for keyboard

goujou - - Suggestions

why not create a control group for units on the PC keyboard to quickly move between troops? for example: we select specific units on the control group (ctr+1) and another group of units (ctr+2) ecc.. a detailed example: I have 3 planes in the west (ctr+1), and I have 5 tanks in the east (ctr+2), I watch the planes patrol, and when I want to go back to my tanks, I select (ctr+2) and quickly move the camera to the tanks.

• nuclear warheads

Ah yes! i upgraded it, thank you for information ♥

• nuclear warheads

Hi, my bomber planes and stealth drones consume 2 warheads ! normally they consume only one thanks.

• I can't land on my elite helicopter aircraft carrier it tells me this vehicle can't land on aircraft carrier, or, aircraft carrier out of range thanks.

• because of this bug i will lose my capital, tanks are attacking my capital and i can't launch missiles

• LES MISSILES

goujou - - Forum Français

Les missiles de croisière et Balistiques ne ce lancent pas depuis mon avion bombardier lourd ou chasseur bombardier et sous-marin ! est ce que c'est un bug encore ?

• Naval army

goujou - - Suggestions

Hydralysk It can make us excited Example: If you send a maritime patrol aircraft and detect a submarine lying far from your submarine's radar range, here you can send a torpedo and surprise it.

• Naval army

goujou - - Suggestions

159 / 5 000 Résultats de traduction star_border just a suggestion, why not create the torpedo program for submarines to attack ships, and increase radar detection range

• Un joueur était dans notre coalition et en fin de game presque il ne reste que notre coalition et une autre, mais surement elle est perdante, il à quitté le groupe et quand je lui demander la cause, il m'a insulté agressivement . je demande aux responsables ou connaisseurs est que il y'a un moyen de le signaler ( reporter) --- au cas où c'est le pseudo de ce joueur agressif : UrbanGuerrilla le code du jeu: 5507381 Merci à ce magnifique jeu vidéo et à notre communité .