Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Battle of Active

MIUNAIA - - Roleplaying Section

Hello, I'm not gonna push thru with the game, something came up and I dont want to spoil your experience if i'll be forced to be inactive. Please count me out of the game, thanks.

• Battle of Active

MIUNAIA - - Roleplaying Section

I want to join! If only to see what high skill play looks like. I promise I wont be inactive until I have no more cities and units.

• Suggestion on Maps

MIUNAIA - - Suggestions

You can fight to take back the sea with ships moving from your port (city) to the sea. Ships can be "docked" in city.

• Suggestion on Maps

MIUNAIA - - Suggestions

There are many ways to emulate present day trade, but what I am proposing is very basic and low-level. There can be higher ways to emulate present day trade but I'm not going there, I trust the community can come up with more creative ways. I refrain from giving elaborate suggestions because I don't know the ability of the game code. Landlocked countries will have a disadvantage, and these sea resources will not be available to them, just like in real world. In my suggestion, it will not be so c…

• Suggestion on Maps

MIUNAIA - - Suggestions

My goal is to emulate present day political tension around sea access and trade routes. (I am thinking about the naval chokepoint NATO has on Russia around Turkey, and India's position to disrupt China's trade.) There are many ways to apply this in the game, but I am suggesting a very basic way. Suggestions are: 1. Countries can own some water tiles around their homeland. - reflects real world 2. Strategic sea tiles can have resources and cash income. - tries to emulate real life trade routes/ o…

• Suggestions (My 1st Post)

MIUNAIA - - Suggestions

Thanks for your points General Teburu, all very wise. You are correct.

• Suggestions (My 1st Post)

MIUNAIA - - Suggestions

Hi, first of all thanks Devs for this game. I'm just gonna leave these thoughts here maybe some good will come out of it. 1. Airborne Infantry Challenges: vulnerability while air assaulting infrastructure required for effective use Suggestions: a. Buff Airborne Infantry indirectly by increasing patrol radius of Air Superiority Fighter. ASF patrol radius increases a little bit, and increases a little more with each speed upgrade. b. Increase AIrborn Infantry air assault radius with upgrades I thi…