Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 104.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello! Sorry but we tried to fix the issue several times and unfortunately, it's not working as intended and the game clients still have issues to show properly statistics. Thank you again for your understanding and your cooperation.

• PATCH NOTES - 2307.12

Atomio - - News and Updates

Quote from Kaiservar: “Quote from Atomio: “Hi! It will be implemente with the update on the 16.08.23 discord.com/channels/351837754545537034/1135963528621215785 ” Thanks! P.D Oh boy... I hate Discord... ” I kind of understand you... I'm not very fan of Discord, but we must adapt to "the changing winds" By the way, remember that we are planning to close the forum soon. So, it's time to start learning how to deal with Discord Regards!

• why?

Atomio - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from ContinentalArmy: “I completely agree with you. The game was amazing last year when I started playing end of July. Then it got gradually worse, everytime the devs kept doing new updates the game got more glitches and got even worse. They recently did a debuff so that artillery is ridiculously weaker now, and so that tanks can move as fast as rocket launchers, so now players will not be able to do hit and run anymore. They never fixed the glitch where the sound effects were broken, the …

• why?

Quote from darkazazel17: “i joined after 2 months and the same problem over and over as before. stay 5 min to log in games, all stats of all players not showing, can t send a message to teammates, when you press to make a command the command doesen t respond, why should players spent 1 single dollar in one game who crash every day in something, every day appears a new or an old bug. i m sick of it. ” Hello! 1.- We have been working on a permanent solution for this issue and we are glad to inform…

• Problems with Discord CoN

Atomio - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Kaiservar: “Nothing. I Will abandon the server to join again. ” Hello! Once you join again the server, please check your Direct Messages and look for Double Counter BOT. Follow the instructions and you will be verified. Thank you for your cooperation.

• Quote from potato: “For example, city A is building airbase lv1, army base lv2, army base lv2, army base lv3 are in queue. 5 minutes later when I come back the army base lv2 disappeared. I checked a few times to make sure I didn’t accidentally cancel it. It happens in multiple cities/provinces, sometimes affects mobilization. I’ve never had this bug before. Is it because of some recent updates? ” Please contact us using the "Contact Support" button on the App or send us an email to support@dorad…

• Hi! The statistics visualization was fixed today at noon CET. Please keep us informed

• Quote from ARES INVICTUS: “I have too, I share this here because it's funny ” Hi! It's not funny to work twice in the same incident, believe me. So please avoid to make double report or to open several tickets, messages, threads about the same issue. Thank you very much for your understanding and your cooperation.

• PATCH NOTES - 2307.12

Atomio - - News and Updates

Hi! It will be implemented with the update on the 16.08.23 discord.com/channels/351837754545537034/1135963528621215785

• OK, this is a new one ...

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Atomio: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “forum.conflictnations.com/inde…29129caa44e29f86eaac214ac Previously, when the stats got wiped, the rank did too. Now I got my rank but never played a game ” We're seeing issues with stats. All stats are 0. This is visual and stats are in fact still there. IMPORTANT: Stats are being recorded.We're working on it and we hope to fix it as soon as possible.Thank you for your understanding and your cooperation. ” I wasn't so…

• Carrier and helos issues

Quote from Kaiservar: “Good, i Will write You. Thanks for your answer! ” Did we manage to help you debug the game?

• Quote from Kaiservar: “The problem persist. In fact, i can't see my stats, while the rank reset to 1 randomly. ” I'm sorry, you are right. We are still facing both issues. Rank reset and statistics reset. We are working on it and we hope to fix it as soon as possible. Again thank you very much for your understanding and your cooperation.

• Greetings Commander, Thank you for reaching us. You may notice that your statistics are not shown properly. Don't worry, it's just a visual issue and they are properly being recorded. The team is already working on a solution for that other issue and we hope to fix it as soon as possible. Thank you very much for your understanding and your cooperation in this matter.

• Carrier and helos issues

Quote from Kaiservar: “I merged two Carriers that carry only helos, one of them C carry gunships and another attack helos. They was distributed when i landed in 3:2 and i haven't problems with them, but recently i notice that if i try to take off, the second stack of helos are freeze. I can select them but they don't accept orders. I rise the carrier level to 3. I landed 10 helos in it and the problem persist. Another issue: the name of the carriers was different but i notice that, when i divide…

• Quote from BonziBaker: “It keeps happening where I am level 1 private. what's up with this? Is this a know problem?? ” Hello BonziBaker. The Rank issue was fixed. Unfortunatelly, we are facing some issues with the statistics. It's just a visual or an User Interface issue. Your statistics are properly recorded during all this time. We hope to fix it as soon as possible. Thank yoiu for your understanding and your cooperation.

• OK, this is a new one ...

Quote from Dealer of Death: “forum.conflictnations.com/inde…29129caa44e29f86eaac214ac Previously, when the stats got wiped, the rank did too. Now I got my rank but never played a game ” We're seeing issues with stats. All stats are 0. This is visual and stats are in fact still there. IMPORTANT: Stats are being recorded. We're working on it and we hope to fix it as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and your cooperation.

• Recovery Deleted Account

Atomio - - Questions & Answers

Hi! For that kind of requests, please contact us on [email protected].

• Quote from Black_Ice_80: “I've noticed that the mobile app version (atleast for me, on Android) has of inconsistencies in the way things work compared to the PC version (on steam). Just to name a few: - On mobile, after you order a unit to move/attack, the little box pops up to tell you the Est. Arrival Time. However, this arrival time that's displayed on the mobile app, is actually the real (1x) arrival time. Compared to the PC version, where it shows you the game (4x) arrival time. So for exam…

• Quote from drb10101: “Exactly, wth cruise missiles I should be able to target an enemy unit - not just a province or city. this is another bug, i reported it and got a message back telling me to read the game wiki on how the game works. Lol. great quality. ” Hello drb10101, Perhaps I was the one who replied your ticket. I can´t find your Username. Anyway, if it was me, appart from sending you information to explain you how missiles work, I usually request you to provide us with detailed informat…

• Greetings Commander, I'm glad to confirm that this new rank issue was a temporary issue and your rank is properly shown in your profile. Unfortunately, during the last weeks we have suffered similar incidents. The team has been working on a permanent solution and we are glad to inform you that we will implement it in the next update. Thank you very much for your understanding and your cooperation in this matter.