Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• well personally, i actually don’t do much anymore other than just eliminating remaining enemy forces. in fact, i actually jump straight into another game lmao

• Quote from Eren Yeager: “Pro tip: Play Rising Tides instead of WW3, since the cities there are untouched. Dorado will likely care about it a bit more this way too because the playerbase will shift away from WW3. That's what I'm doing at least. ” but WW3 is one of the most popular game modes, why would they attempt to shift the player base in such way though???

• agreed, reducing the amount of city just makes everything slower, every nation’s eco is suddenly nerfed, and overall it’s just less fun and chaotic

• for the love of god, PLEASE add back the cities that were removed in the previous update, it honestly DOES NOT improve the player experience, games become so much slower and less competitive as every nation’s economy is suddenly nerfed to such extent. i personally don’t mind the changes to AI nations such as removing Quebec or adding something else etc