Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Any chance of the mobile app ever having like… accurate range circles for radar and artillery/navy? That alone would be a massive improvement to mobile play.

• Quote from The Pale Rider: “well I said fly directly over it. aka in sight range. you flew through radar range which yes should not have detected it ” Completely wrong. Sight range won’t see any stealth unit unless the unit has reveal stealth in that unit type or briefly during combat. Also yes, if you lock into a target with asf and fly over Sams while locked on they will hit you since it’s considered in combat while locked in. Otherwise no, not all units are visible in sight range. Stealth lit…

• Patch Notes 2302.28

Jim Lake - - News and Updates

Quote from TheGENOC1D3R: “Quote from playbabe: “Quote from TheGENOC1D3R: “Can someone explain to me what does this mean. I've just lost a five stack of fighters (that where patroling that is) just because their airport was destroyed. No other airport was in the inmediate range, but there was one NOT that far away. Instead of go that way, how that would usually happen before, (and was not that far so the planes wouldnt run out of fuel) they just crash landed and that was it Man, I would give them…

• Level 3 could use a 5 helicopter limit at least until they are stackable which would give them the wanted ability to use a full stack of helis on them.

• Elite frigate broken op

Jim Lake - - General Discussion

Quote from Admira G1: “Quote from Marcellus: “What you have described admira is what I do normally in naval fighting even without the elite frigates non stacking ability. If you have fire control settings and want to sail in the same spot with 2 or more stacks it easy to do without elite frigates. All you have to do is way point your ships and have the end destination target slightly different and as long as you have the same ships in each stack you do the same thing as you described lots of shi…

Quote from Zozo001: “Quote from Marcellus: “As of right now carriers are not able to stack either so it will get fixed at some point. ” They never have been, nor is there any serious need for them to be.Why do you assume this will get "fixed"? ” yea they were. You could stack carriers up until very recently which only changed with the elite frigates.

Yeah bud you will take full damage to every stack of ships grouping them like this. Even people who hit and run with multiple stacks keep them spread out to avoid getting splash damaged like you 100% will grouping your ships like this. 1. Bad idea to set up ships in a way that makes them easily splashed. 2. “If you get the first shot” is pretty pointless to bring up. If they get the first shot you’re going to lose 5+ ships. If you get it with the 20 ships listed they’ll have similar losses. 3. Y…

• PATCH NOTES - 2210.05

Jim Lake - - News and Updates

You can pretty easily figure out if someone has them unlocked or not. Just look them up on seasons rankings and see if they have the season badge or not.

• useless AWACS

Jim Lake - - Suggestions

Quote from JohnFKennedy: “ok then i really dont get why an awacs is useful. maybe ill get it when i mobilise them more BTW why is Naval AWACS OP? ” The point of awacs is so you can see where things are that aren’t yours. Not having awacs and mobile radar vs having it is like playing with your eyes closed vs playing with them open. You are blind without good radar setups.

• Yeah. I like it. It looks like naval officer got a ghost ship?

• Quote from Red Snapper: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “It would take a substantial payment for me to even open a Facebook account. ” what social media do you use tho? ” Reddit. Sometimes.

• Quote from ITzCorey32: “I mean who doesn't want to make nukes lol? thats like saying don't make planes as people can make anti air? so what...its about having fun! my point is there is zero point in missiles at all if someone can just spam a bunch of TDS's and be completely untouchable, day 50 in my game with over 60 players still and every country has TDS's pretty much so what a fun game...lol Quickly reading that it seems im right...so all someone would have to do is trigger a cooldown then fi…

• Quote from JohnFKennedy: “Also they mentioned elite ships which i think DDG-1000 Zumwalt will be a good choice. Stealth ship, better land attack than cruisers. Maybe even add the buoy feature mentioned above. forum.conflictnations.com/inde…712d2b86277eb971e86db1875 ” Just a heads up - that ship design is already used for the western doctrine naval officer if I’m not mistake. But an elite surface vessel of some sort sounds fun. Navy feels a little stale lately.

• Game mode: World War 3+

Jim Lake - - Maps

Just… make an alliance and play able archer. It is a very fun game mode and probably my favorite by far but 45 (honeland) cities (hell even 20 would be) is a lot. It is overwhelming for very experienced players. Not sure you’d see any 64 player maps that aren’t inactive besides a couple players after day 2.

• Um. They really are not that hard to kill. 5 maxed out asf: 90 damage on average. Stack of five lvl 6 sams: 55 damage. The Sams should ideally not be first line defense since yeah most will die like ground units tend to do against elite air to ground attack aircrafts. They’d do a good chunk of damage anyway. But hit them with your asf first. 2 EAA dead and another one it limping. Get frigates or Sams in good position to hit them again after asf and best case scenario for the EAA is one makes it …

• I’ve used corvettes same way. I always end up making a couple early on then stick them somewhere like port of Gibraltar as a trip wire. Also agreed to Pale Rider on deployable over higher building levels. Also now that I think about it sonar signature would be fair. Even naval mines can still be detected although not easily. Personally I’d hope there was some sort of damage the unit could do so I’d make them blow up. Plus if they blowup then the next elite unit could be naval dolphins which exce…

• This already exists and it’s called gold. If you everyone is able to access everything then you have a boring game. You can try out all of the units over multiple games. The limitations on resources and research slots is part of the challenge and is what allows for multiple strategies to exist. If it’s easy to build a unit if every type, then there isn’t much variation to how you can play.

• Elite buoys. Now hear me out. It sounds stupid and technically that’s because it is but here’s the idea… they are basically just stationary radars at sea which kinda already exists, so make them explode too if enemy ships cross them (like a minefield but limit damage similar to cruise missiles and deployment count to like 5). Also no radar signature and nothing reveals them besides maybe naval officer.

• I’d rather see 5-10-15 but higher building requirement for lvl 2 or 3. Lvl 3 is pretty late stages of a game. 10 air to ground planes is definitely a good amount but late game if you have to cover a lot of different areas is not really enough. 20 does seem like too much and probably why a lot of people just leave them at 2. lvl 1s still very good but 10 planes and their lower attack becomes noticeably less and less elite by like day 10-15 at the latest. Also yeah they’re op but they also aren’t.…