Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm looking to plan on me now

• Next time you play a game let me know and I'll play with you and there will be no bowling I'm a bully killer you find a game that has 10 hundred plus ranks records and I'll crush every one of them with your help

• Accepting applications

Big bad Wolf - - Recruitment Centre

The Wolf's Den is an alliance of skilled players that have ambitions to play and win all the tournaments and be the strongest alliance in CON. IT'S NOT A CASUAL HANGOUT PLACE. IT'S AN ALLIANCE OF HARDENED GENERALS WITH SKILLS. So please only apply if you got what it takes to join the top alliance.

• If you want to play the best with the best and beat the rest come join the WOLFS DEN [BADWO] and help us win the main tournament.

• - I don't want to smutt another alliance and especially not skinwalker but I was on that alliance once and I'm a exceptional player but the alliance didn't give me the respect I deserved and didn't offer or invite me to any games beware

• What's up it's a big bad wolf I played against you once 80% of the people I play with don't like me much because I want the s*** out of them I hope you're not one of them anyways I started a new alliance called the WOLFS DEN {BADWO} come join the best and be the best and win the rest:))))

• Conflict Of Nations FAQ

Big bad Wolf - - Questions & Answers

You have to message support I mean there might be another way but it took me a long time and I had to message support several times and they're going to ask you to give three different examples of a username in case it's already taken

• Changing Username

Big bad Wolf - - Bug Reports & Issues

hi my user name is Randystyles and ive changed my name on discord the conflict web site would yiu please chage my user name on the game to Big Bad Wolf. i dont know why it woulnt work for me but ive been trying for months. please and thank you i would love to get a discount on gold i have only bought gold 2 times and waiting for a deal but havent seen one in a week.

• What about spies in your coalition? I have somebody in my coalition giving out all of my locations and strategic plans but this is war and war could be dirty I'm just going to have to kill the spy

• Sounds great how do I change my username I can't figure it out

• Does anybody know how to change your username it seems simple but I can't figure it out

• You can't beat me

Big bad Wolf - - General Discussion

I could become a general if I've been playing for the last 3 years on a daily basis has nothing to do with my gameplay still be the worst person in the world and have level 125 general the stats are b*******

• You can't beat me

Forgive my paragraphs I use talk and type and sometimes they come out a little scrambled I just wanted to tell the general that I have no doubt that I would beat him and talk is cheap words are cheap

• You can't beat me

Aren't you playing me to see how underwhelming I am I know for a fact I'll be you

• You can't beat me

1. What's up with this general Teburu those stats have nothing to do with my gameplay you're way off says I played 46 games or maybe only played 20 Max and there's a lot of variables that get loaded to the stats which aren't my gameplay at all and see that game please about 15% accurate and I play a game I win

• You can't beat me

Picking up wheat team to play with is a good idea I guess I kind of do the same but then I turn into the sort of protector and mentor I guess that's all right

• You can't beat me

Randystyles

• Who's Bad

I really like playing this game but the last several games have been almost a job rather than a challenge just way too easy. I'm learning my way around the discord but if anybody has some serious skills I'd love to go against them from what I've seen I have been far ahead of any of my opponents. Maybe I've just had the unfortunate draw and play all duds I love to find out for sure so if you got skills hit me up. I'd like to go against the number one ranked person and would be okay about being sh…

• You can't beat me

Thank you I appreciate that

• You can't beat me

How do you do that I've never seen an option to look at a game like that before I played it's just join pick a state and then see who there is