Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi KFGAuss, It's not the same and I have played for a few years. One thing is that they do damage in defense, that is fine - what I think is a bug is an air unit refueling and attacking the ground unit every 15 minutes with their in air attack, even though it's grounded at an airport. Have you experienced anything like this?

• Hi, I was just attacking aircrafts on the ground while it was refuelling with infantry and somehow when they refuelled and attacked me they took in flight damage on my infantry (even though they are locked on the ground). They could do 4 attacks on my infantry on in flight damage level, while I was costing them only very little damage (I supposed it was on anti plane damage) I am pretty sure this is a big, as I have never seen it before (unless it’s a new undisclosed mechanic of the game) Has an…

• I was just making some special forces for the LOLs and a golder attacked my team.. on day 13 alone he made 27 planes (strikers and elite attack aircraft) on top of the 10 he already had. We killed 29 planes, out of which my 4 special forces killed 13 planes alone by ambushing them on different airports while refuelling . if you use them properly they are worth it 100%. You could technically also use them to attack cities with tanks or other infantry as they get very low damage when in a mixed st…

• Hi Support, I was just playing with Elite attack helicopter level 3, which has storm position (hence should make 55 dmg on an enemy in a city) however it made only 41.3 which is only 75% of 55 DMG (hence storm position isn't working on this unit) - I know this because I have a scout overlooking it. Have you guys experienced this before? or is this something to be expected? game is 7556960, I play with UK, attacked Ankara (turkey) at 9:19 Malta time/ day 29 4:38 was in the game.

• Quote from ContinentalArmy: “The admins don't care lol. Especially if the multi-accounters have security council, or they buy gold often, then they certainly won't ban the accounts or kick them from the game. The only instance admits will kick someone or issue bans is if the multi accounter doesn't have security council. Basically, if you spend money, you're allowed to cheat. If you don't spend any money, you're not allowed to cheat lol. If you want my honest advice: there is no way to fight mul…

• @MeLarie I see now that this is an old thread from June, don’t know why it was pinned. As to new military tech, top investment goes to: 1. Laser weapons (AA) 2. Drones (attack drones, spy drones, single use drones) - but you have that covered 3.spy satellites - russia, china and USA are rushing to make and shoot these. 4. Hypersonic rockets/planes 5. Surface and submarine naval drones Then there are the infantry concepts that the top armies are investing in: 1. hit and run ATGM crews 2. Stealth …

• PATCH NOTES - 2307.12

Mih0 - - News and Updates

Given the bad feedback recently, I just want to say to the community managers that I have been playing for years and I appreciate all the updates and work so far from the Dorado team. Sure refuelling and air units falling without an airport is a pain, but it’s realistic and brings more diversity and balance to the game. The updates make the game more interesting and I personally like that I have to adjust strategies from time to time. Doing the same thing over and over is simply boring… I think …

• Alliance challenge bug - fixed

Mih0 - - Bug Reports & Issues

It was fixed, never mind.

• New 10x games?

Mih0 - - General Discussion

Quote from Tom_Cruise: “Quote from Mih0: “Quote from Tom_Cruise: “... ” ” Thanks, always interesting to hear player experiences. Was your strategy any different to x4 speed games? It may sound silly but I'm thinking of going heavy with AFV's or TDs in x10. They could do a job, at least for defensive purposes. Of course a good player can counter these quite easily. Oh, and is it the same story with players going inactive after 1 real day? ” Not very different, the only thing I made more was coast…

• New 10x games?

Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from KFGauss: “If I'm able to use my usual methods, . . . ” Quote from Mih0: “Well yeah, however if I leave 4-5 SAM launchers to cover my bases all of your planes will be shot down and you will have to find an alternative way of attacking them. . . . ” . . .SO . . . What I'm trying to wrap my head around is this: If I were to meet an atypical opponent like you (in a 10X game) would you really be likely to have 4-5 SAMs parked in each of your home c…

• New 10x games?

Quote from Tom_Cruise: “Shame I missed it, but looking forward to playing this when it becomes mainstream. Must be incredibly intense though. x4 is stressful enough but x10 must take stress levels into the stratosphere! I guess the good thing is you can complete a whole map in 4 real days, but need total commitment around the clock. This game mode does require very smart thinking and planning than other speeds I would imagine. Can't seem to find any threads from the players that actually experie…

• New 10x games?

Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from KFGauss: “ ” In the games that count for this conversation (not FP, BGUSA, or PT) (I've never tried Overkill) the handwriting was on the wall by day 20, and the games were essentially over sometime between day 25 and 35 (some mopping-up still needed to be done) - Those were WW3 and a Sengoku coalition wins with friends +/- some randoms. My original comment was not supposed to be bragging - So let's set that aside. Instead I was saying that 2-3 game-days is usually…

• New 10x games?

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Mih0: “Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Mih0: “Well yeah, however if I leave 4-5 SAM launchers to cover my bases all of your planes will be shot down and you will have to find an alternative way of attacking them. E.g artillery or direct attack, which will be slower and also has weaknesses. If you are talking late game, then you will be too far from my homeland to make such a strike unless you come with ships. I used to play with a lot with helicopters ,however in t…

• New 10x games?

Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Mih0: “Well yeah, however if I leave 4-5 SAM launchers to cover my bases all of your planes will be shot down and you will have to find an alternative way of attacking them. E.g artillery or direct attack, which will be slower and also has weaknesses. If you are talking late game, then you will be too far from my homeland to make such a strike unless you come with ships. I used to play with a lot with helicopters ,however in the last couple of games I stopped usin…

• New 10x games?

Well yeah, however if I leave 4-5 SAM launchers to cover my bases all of your planes will be shot down and you will have to find an alternative way of attacking them. E.g artillery or direct attack, which will be slower and also has weaknesses. If you are talking late game, then you will be too far from my homeland to make such a strike unless you come with ships. I used to play with a lot with helicopters ,however in the last couple of games I stopped using the dominant air strategy and started…

• New 10x games?

Well I think it will be more dynamic and would need to adjust strategies significantly, one I can think of is having to keep a back up force at home just in case someone tried to rush you at night. However if you start in the morning, before you go to sleep it’s day 4 and should be able to secure your borders. My only concern is unit production, however I guess this incentivises us to get a security council and stop being freeloaders (for the people who want to play it of course)

• New 10x games?

I just saw some new 10X games in the new games tab, has anyone been lucky enough to join? Any first impressions? How are they? I am excited and I am hoping to join one tomorrow morning. Until when is this special even going to be available for us?

• Rogue state playable maps?

Hi Guys, I was wondering where can I find the special Rogue state playable maps? I have read about them on discord, but I never seem to find one? Is it on Blood and oil* only? (sorry for mistake)

• Hello All, I have been wondering about the combat mechanics in the game. Does anyone here know how mixed stack units receive damage? For example lest say you have 7 infantry units + 3 armoured/support units, how would the damage of an attack helicopter stack be distributed? (considering the helicopters have 25 damage on infantry and 62 on armoured/support units). Does it make 70% of the damage on the infantry (in this case 17.5) and 30% of the damage on the armour (in this case 18.6). Or does it…

• Hello All, I have been experiencing a lot of app and browser crashes on my Iphone recently, which I never experienced on my Android. I log into the research tree in a game, the game restarts, try and do the same thing and the game restarts in exactly the same way. I have noticed that the game restarts the most in the research tree, but it has also happened in cities, messages and diplomacy. Once I tried to send a message to a person in the game and it restart 3 consecutive times and I had to sta…