Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 194.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Screenshot competition

Liqter - - News and Updates

forum.conflictnations.com/inde…9e51ca80c7be500677fa028b3 Why you never leave your homeland undefended - This player joined a rival coalition late game , he had most of his forces in EU fighting AI nations , 2 of my 3 man team had forces in India , Pakistan and Afghanistan at the time , once we punched a hole in his front line defense he was finished , his home cities open for the taking. I had to shrink the SS so much that the intercepted message is hard to read so i uploaded it separately -

• Screenshot competition

How long will the contest run ? Will players need to download from Steam in order to play in the future ? I have 3 SS i would consider but they are connected in a way that tell a story , if i submit those would it count as 3 entries or a single entry ?

• New Year Update (180116)

Quote from Germanico: “Your dislike is noted but it does not contain any valid data or calculations or such. ” You already have that data , post it and prove me wrong. Quote from Germanico: “To me it reads much more as if we disrupted your well honed play style and strategy, resulting in deminished fun - for you. ” Seems to me the only people being disrupted are the players who spend enough time to actually develop a well honed style and strategy. I would think in a strategy game , strategy woul…

Quote from Superchan: “I think that some of the new upgrades were good. Yes, strike fighters were OP. The countdown timer was too short. And they have fixed those issues. However it is true that you can get ballistic missiles on day 3, maybe even day 2, with gold. Wheras now cruise missiles now arrive into the game too late and the promised 'mid to late game potential' never arrives. I think that cruise missiles should have slightly earlier research and buffed stats. Ballistic missiles should ei…

After this update i logged into a new server , started my initial building/training and studied the new training lines. I logged off and let my first Arms industries build and first motorized / crv's build , i logged on the next morning , re examined the training lines and archived the game. Quote from efreet: “- It's to easy to get ballistic missiles - only research, lab lv1, launcher, ammo, comparing to costs of anti-missile protection able to shoot them, it's profitable to rush those missiles…

• Coalition Size on smaller maps

Liqter - - Suggestions

Quote from static yoshi: “whether you dominate a continent depends on which nation you pick ” No it does not , not in the case of dual coalitions , i have seen it over and over again , server after server , they use far more than 5 players and right of way is being exploited in the exact same way military pact was being exploited , sometimes to invade an unexpecting nation , sometimes to trade land , vacate the city i want to give you and you take it with a single unit then go back to peace , bo…

Liqter - - Suggestions

Quote from Superchan: “I disagree. On WW2020 you must have 5 player coalitions. And right of way is very interesting in my opinion. ” Nope , you only need 3 , and right of way is being exploited to move forces between 10 players while they stack at war with 10 penalty on you.

Liqter - - Suggestions

I am in favor of reducing coalition size to 3 players on every map , the ability to dominate an entire continent on starting day to far to powerful , add to that the fact that dual coalitions are exploiting the intended 5 player vs the rest spirit of the rule , 3 man teams would force them into smaller groups , they will still exploit because that is what they do , but smaller groups will be more easily countered. Furthermore , Right of way should be removed.

• Reduce annexation time and cost!

Liqter - - Suggestions

The only positive things i can say about recent resource balance updates is , the ratio of resources seems to be about right , Fuel to Electronic to rare resources and so on . As far as volume of resources produced in both Homeland and Annexed cities being reduced and Annex time / costs being increased i am 100% positive these changes were made to sell more gold , nothing to do with making the game function in a more enjoyable fashion. These were not the only recent changes to resources , buildi…

• Alliance , Coalition and Solo Play

Liqter - - Suggestions

In recent months several updates have had a negative impact on solo players , outside of Alliance only maps , the game was entirely scored on individual performance , you could have military pact , at some risk , but the winner was determined by individual score. One of the things i enjoyed about the game was i did not have to depend on others being on line , every single day in order for me to have some success. I would like to propose coalition free auto generated maps on full world 60 or 64 p…

• endless loading screen

Liqter - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from Germanico: “Calm down Liqter, we are looking into it. ” Photo 1 shows my current active servers. I had no problem logging into 2 of the 3. I do not know if you can check my log in activity (last log in , previous log in times ) but i think you can get a good idea of my activity by looking at CON News reports , scrolling back and checking my attacks on enemies would give you a rough idea of my last log in and log out. Photo 2 shows a mail i just sent and reply from coalition , the log …

• endless loading screen

Quote from Luoniev: “You must have typed wrong the game ID, there is no such game as 2160216 ” 2160219

• endless loading screen

Still cannot log in , this down time is unacceptable , 15 hours and counting . Am i the only one who cannot log in ?

• endless loading screen

This contested server has been down for 9 hours now , or at least i cannot log in. 67 days invested , my 3 man coalition vs. a 5 man coalition and we are slowly winning , if the tide is turned against me because of this i think you owe me and my members for 67 days invested as well as any and all gold spent.

• endless loading screen

2160216 It was working yesterday , i have not been able to log on for the past 6 hours.

• More x4 speed events!

Liqter - - Suggestions

TBH , the time involved in babysitting a 4x event server just isn't worth it for me , 2x speed would be ideal for me , it would keep the game moving fast enough i would feel like i am getting something done but not go so fast that i can't go to the bank or grocery shopping without being over run in a few hours. Normal speed takes so long to get anything done , example , i started out yesterday morning 8am my time moving troops from my homeland to another area on the map , at MIDNIGHT my time the…

Quote from Yak: “Air Superiority Fighter Increased Infantry damage from 2/2/2/2.5/2.5/3/3 to 2/2/2/3/3/4/4 Increased Armored damage from 0.5/0.5/0.5/1/1/1/1.5/1.5/1.5 to 1.5/1.5/1.5/2.5/2.5/3.5/3.5 Naval Air Superiority Fighter ” Quote from Yak: “Strike Fighter Removed Cruise Missile Capabilities from Tier 1 Increased European Doctrine building requirements from Air Base Level 1 to Level 2 Decreased Aircraft Damage from 3/3/4/5/5/8/8 to 2/2/3.5/4.5/4.5/7/7 Decreased Helicopter Damage from 4/4/5/…

• Loot

Liqter - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Liqter: “the key word is "incentive". What part of 'People do not need incentive to attack in a PVP game" did you not understand ? You used looting as an excuse to lower production then removed looting ”

• Loot

Liqter - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Opulon: “Loot is an incentive to agressivity. Agressivity leads to expansion, war, and tension. War and tension leads to fearful players. And fearful players lead to more chances players will buy gold. But as it is now, loot isn't planned to be removed. ” You need to put resource production and annex city times and costs back like it was before looting was introduced , until looting is fixed. Looting was the excuse used to lower production in homeland . occupied and annexed cities. Pe…

• Quote from Germanico: “CMs (depending on BMs) and then ICBMs (depending on BMs) ” Just to clarify , BM will be prerequisite to CM , CM prerequisite to ICBM ? So the training order becomes Conventional Warhead required for BM required for CM required for ICBM ? And Conventional Warhead required for Chem required for Nuclear ?