Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 250.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I know that I kinda died on the forums, but I did secure the solo victory so lesgooooooo I'll send screenshots whenever possible (it was close, since Angola had a brain and used lvl 5 SAMs)

• Navy is Overrated

_Pyth0n_ - - General Discussion

Quote from Teburu: “and no, a picture of k/d is still not an argument; especially when you fail to elaborate on it ” I actually have a K/D of 20694, so therefore I am immortal and everyone must listen to what I say. All other opinions are irrelevant.

• Quote from KFGauss: “Somebody's been listein' to folks who aren't the sharpest tools in the shed. ” Shrek: The Musical Featuring the idiots of the CON forum

• Just wait till Kurtvonstein shows up, then he will clearly explain why helis are better.

• Navy is Overrated

Quote from KFGauss: “Isn't this one of those times when Google is your friend? Have you looked carefully at the zillions of post and threads dedicated to explaining this topic? Enter these search terms will turn up a wealth of information, you can obviously modify the search to suit you needs: site:forum.conflictnations.com navy ” I think this is more of the case of "the more you explain it, the less it makes sense for most, and the more people just do it to make you mad." Btw I totally agree th…

• Stop Hit and run

_Pyth0n_ - - Suggestions

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from WalterChang: “But can't the server do a check when the first shot is fired? And if the attacking unit (the one that was moving) was 'visible' to the defending unit (the one that was static), then the damage would be applied to the attacker's HP first? ” bu bu but mah realism, ... it would be absolutely idiotic to apply damage to a sneak attacking unit first ” insert good "who asked" joke

• Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Believe it or not I used to be a 1x player un-till my ADD started kicking my ass. 30 days in a normal month = 30 days in game (1x). In my 4x game my quickest victory was on day 46. As Germany And in my old 1x career my quickest game was 70 days, 2 1/4 months... As New Zealand So @Teburu you are winning 1x in less than a month? ” If you're not soloing and playing as a good country (that's not Australia or NZ) then 100% victory by 30 days should happen. Depends on your…

• Think about it like this; the devs: 1. Have to rebalance EAA 2. Design totally new unit (since they mentioned S9 unit would be totally different from the rest) 3. Develop heli carriers and such 4. Make new client playable They look like they've got them hands full.

• RIP balance, 2016-2022 ️

Quote from bkn: “Island patch... (Cuba unplayable, Australia hard to get anywhere) korea still not reworked... Austin (Texas) not replaced with New Orleans... Russia still dependant on having teammates surrounding you. Kazakh, Mongolia, China... still unplayable The guy implementing S8 attack aircraft still working at Bytro... ⚰️☠️ ” I disagree with Kazakh and Mongolia unplayable, but China is definitely yes. If you want a good, big Asian country, play India. Also, isn't New Orleans extremely im…

• Quote from gamingguru: “Where can I find and compare all the stats outside of the game then? ” The forums are your best bet. Talk to Teburu or playbabe, they might have some "updated stat list" they keep lying about.

• Minor complaint... (skins)

Quote from Sadok Toran: “fine, fine..."it looks less cartoonish than a lot of games do" jesus christ you people are ridiculous with the trolling. i'll quit posting ” No need to quit posting; We need someone to troll after all

• Guys bring the topic back to the S9 unit, not Shakira. You have no idea how many people you've weirded out with your "Shakira" comments...

• DAY 29 I still feel dead from being sick, apologies for basically no update: forum.conflictnations.com/inde…f21ec39a0b46ec63a91da3c15 Since Sweden gave me ROW I'm flying troops to his country and then attacking; hopefully nothing goes wrong. Also just realized how thick Kazakhstan is

• Rework Melee to Air Combat

_Pyth0n_ - - Suggestions

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Flat Stanley: “Please guys... you are making this suggestion seem like an embarrasment. ” thats because it is ” Teburu: The Destroyer of Dreams

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “i asked for zhis a long time ago . and its a reason i dont have security counxil anymore. build queue uaes uo all your resources so you can research. it makes build queue a pain in the ass. you can basically onl use it short term like iver night with a limit si you kniw you have the resources ince the research slot ia free again. search the forum I made lots of improvment request to security council features. they might be implemented after Malawi lamguage support. ” Th…

• Rework Melee to Air Combat

_Pyth0n_ - - Suggestions

Ngl, but I don't get the argument. Gunships are bad? SF bad? ASF good?

• SEASON 8: CONCLUDING REMARKS

_Pyth0n_ - - News and Updates

Kurt's Elite Infantry may be on the horizon...Then again, wonder how they would effectively tease an infantry unit? Paper Airplanes wouldn't hurt tho

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “Good to hear that this enterprise has enough success so that the team beyond can benefit as well. Nevertheless whi us next in line? who can we bother with our nerdy expert knowledge and change request? Yak is nice but he is more of a politician. We demand someone that goes into dialog and can move something. Or do I have to use discord? or tik tok or some other fancy social media? ” They use Google Hangouts, alongside WeChat

• Quote from Yak: “Constructive feedback goes a long way, rather than just saying something is bad. As I said, the user experience and interface will be revised for Desktop, and not simply copy/past to desktop from mobile. I cannot address your concerns or gripes if you resort to elementary ways of criticism. ” They still make a point, even if they don't say it in the most professional of ways...

• DAY 24: forum.conflictnations.com/inde…f21ec39a0b46ec63a91da3c15 Kazakhstan has become the true Asia-stan. Iran/Pakistan border is disgusting but my troops are mopping that area up. Russia is almost dead. So is Mongolia. Vietnam is still alive (but AI) so nothing really to worry about. Will eventually need to research T2 Air Inf to conquer the Philippines which is annoying. BIG THREAT: Endgame coalition formed - forum.conflictnations.com/inde…f21ec39a0b46ec63a91da3c15 Really need some way to dea…