Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from tinydragon303: “I have had that happen a couple of times it usually goes away when I refresh but is that not helping you? Other times it corrects itself if I leave it alone. Shrugs . Weird bug when it happens though. ” I actually hoped it fixes itself, when a new day is calculated, but unfortunatly it didn't happen. My bombers are also stuck now. I neither can give them an attack order nor is the "Cancer Order" button available. Iam kinda sure it has to do something with cruise missil…

• Well, a short update. My radar goes global now because it is unstoppably moving over the entire map. Just look at the next picture. It is kinda funny or a serious bug or both. lol Screenshot

• Bug report for game 2.034.694: As you can see on the screenshot my Strike Fighters "got stuck" in the air, while their radar moves forward. I gave them the order to attack the seen cities they are flighing above and before I launched cruise missiles. However, a reloading of the game doesn't work neither cleaning the browser catch. Please investigate. Screenshot

• I do like PvP and I do like eSports in general. Since I don't have yet an alliance, I officially apply for a team. Teamspeak and headset is on hand and my spoken languages are German (native) and English. Prefered doctrines: Eastern / European Prefered nations: None

• Currently there three types of missiles in the game: ICBMs, Cruise Missiles and Ballistic Missiles. Since there is a lot of wrong naming, typecast and a bad scaling in terms of range and range scaling, I would like to suggest some improvements. Missile Revamping Basically, there are four types of missiles: 1) Ground-Ground Missiles 2) Ground-Air Missiles 3) Air-Ground Missiles 4) Air-Air Missiles Furthermore missiles are tagged as a "strategic" or "tactical" weapon, meaning, you use those weapon…

• BALANCING UPDATE 170803

DPRK Gaming - - News and Updates

Quote from Germanico: “Quote: “For the next update in about two weeks I would like to see the market price restriction to be lifted. With the additional money output from arms industries there is no reason anymore to restrict it. It also makes resources purchases with gold less efficient. Furthermore I would like to suggest to increase homeland provinces resources output to 100% like the homeland cities. Moreover, increase the resources produced by occupied provinces to 50% to be in alignment wi…

• BALANCING UPDATE 170803

DPRK Gaming - - News and Updates

For the next update in about two weeks I would like to see the market price restriction to be lifted. With the additional money output from arms industries there is no reason anymore to restrict it. It also makes resources purchases with gold less efficient. Furthermore I would like to suggest to increase homeland provinces resources output to 100% like the homeland cities. Moreover, increase the resources produced by occupied provinces to 50% to be in alignment with the resources production log…

• Questions

DPRK Gaming - - Questions & Answers

I would like to know, whether there are more information about the future release of the 100 player map. Is there a sort of road map or time table about it? Furthermore I would like to know what nations will be playable and whether there are some special victory conditions etc. Last but not least: How do you want to secure a populated map, which won't "bleed out" of players and thus leading to very boring AI bashing session.

• I observed the discussion about ICBMs. I have some thoughts about them I would like to share with you. In my opinion ICBMs are a kind of "superweapon", which you build to have the ultimate deterrence or a devastating first strike option. However, for whatever reason you are using nuclear weapons, there are some problems with it: First, I assume the announcement in CON News, whether someone started a chemical or nuclear program to be unfair. Basically all players get a free intelligence report ab…

• Quote from Germanico: “Thanks for the great write down DPRK. I don't quite understand what your problem is with our terrain - we didn't change anything in the terrain setup for some time.Tank Destroyers are viable in Urban terrain because of their generally low profile, their mobility often now featuring wheels instead of tracks and their ability to mask in urban terrain.Trying to hide modern engines in a forest has become a challenge (considering modern thermal imaging and infra red spectrum si…

• I appreciate the last update, especially the economic overhaul is a good step towards a real balancing. Nonetheless I do suggest some steps for unification and classification of units to determine a balance for a specific purpose (tactic and strategic use of units). 1) Infantry Since infantry are the actual core units in the game because they are the only units to occupy territories, they need all a clear tactic purpose. So, when you are asking yourself what infantry units you might build to acc…

• General Improvements

DPRK Gaming - - Suggestions

Here is a mixed list of things which could be implemented and would increase the all over game experience. If you can think of other improvements, which hadn't been listed yet, leave a comment. - Created way points should not only show the arrival time on the end point of the route, but also the arrival times in provinces and cities laying between start and end point of the route (e.g. in a tool tip). - Core provinces should produce also 100% of the possible resources. I do not see any reason fo…

• Before I start to share my suggestions with you I would like to take a stock of the main problems of the current research system, which have a negative impact on the game all over. Afterwards I will present you a list of – in my opinion – suitable solutions. Main problems - Too high resource costs, especially rare materials (RM) but supply and money costs should also be considered. - Connected to the issue of too high resource costs in general is the problem, that you are less flexible in your d…