Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Armour Rebalancing

Shou - - General Discussion

Try to take cities with 2 APC's in them with my 4-5 marines and 2-4 Infantry + 1 Recon they get the Infantry gets chewed to pieces. This is what I am talking about. Happened on a game I had I was Japan and China just was parking.

• Armour Rebalancing

Quote from japan samurai: “Quote from Shou: “Quote from Iamadrunk: “Well if you want to keep it realistic I think it should stay the same or lower the cost of armor or time to make it or both. The tank seems to be becoming a dinosaur on the battlefield with uav and mobile AT rockets shifting the balance as we are seeing in the Ukraine. ” Basically this. Tanks merely augment Infantry and for all practical purposes should just be attached to Infantry Regiments/Divisions like Hearts of Iron. For re…

• Armour Rebalancing

Quote from Iamadrunk: “Well if you want to keep it realistic I think it should stay the same or lower the cost of armor or time to make it or both. The tank seems to be becoming a dinosaur on the battlefield with uav and mobile AT rockets shifting the balance as we are seeing in the Ukraine. ” Basically this. Tanks merely augment Infantry and for all practical purposes should just be attached to Infantry Regiments/Divisions like Hearts of Iron. For realism sake Tanks are coffins. The only plus s…

• My phone isn't high tech enough to use the mobile version of the game. One thing that bugs me is how weak Infantry is to Tanks/APC's/etc. 11H MOS is a thing and the war in Ukraine shows how pointless a Heavy Armored Spearhead can be against a Guerrilla warfare scenario.