Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 361.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CoN Beginners

JohnFKennedy - - Questions & Answers

What the heck is that. Go to quickjoin on mobile... good trolling oppo i guess lol xp farming

• Terrain Bonuses for Naval Units

JohnFKennedy - - Suggestions

Quote from Zefyros22: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “ctually THAT is completely WRONG. It is an unadulterated fact that larger ships are less affected by weather. Fact, so not open to debate. ” Only facts that are not open to debate are facts that cant handle close scrutiny. Ofcourse, I am not talking about comfort of crew during rough seas or bad weather. I am talking about operational effectiveness of ship being affected by weather and how hard it would be to estimate as precise data are pretty…

• Quote from Ultimate Furry: “@aplicar wax Not to be rude but can you please shut up please. ” shut up furry. also lol he actually has a right, there arent forum rules banning it, tho i'd suggest googling lol

• Quote from Ultimate Furry: “Hi, I’ve been playing the game for a few months now, and I have a few suggestions to improve the game interface. 1. Make the areas near the North/South poles more visible, especially in rising tides 2. Expand the ww3 map to 80 countries 3. Make the tutorial cover more intricate features, like market, trades, annex city and other. 4. Atomic explosion animation when a nuke is dropped! 5. Let players see at a glance which countries are active players and which ones are n…

• modern blue water (at least USN and NATO idk about PLAN or VMF) navies' firepower are not affected by normal sea conditions. at all. except hurricanes or whatever

• Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Hey you forgot Gadafi. Or is he not that bad. ” *forgotten. he is bad, but killed less ppl than the top of the list i think

• Tbh everything should have a range of 100… I am pretty sure if you fire your rifle/ tank gun/ grenade it can travel far… If this continues I am gonna request himars to be able to fire when in a transport ship state too….

• Quote from jack21c: “Eastern doctrine - Soviet helicopter cruiser "Moskva-class", project 1123 " ” Russian warship, idi nakhuy en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_the_Moskva Rest in pieces Moskva

• Quote from Tifo_14: “The Notorious List (most ruthless dictators) - Hitler - Stalin - Leopold - Mao - Hirohito - Castro - Milosevich - Hussein In the 21st century, our job is to recognize the wrongs of the folks listed above, and prevent people like them from coming to power again. ” Fun fact: Mao killed more people than hitler

• Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Quote from Zemunelo: “Mbt is not 1 tank either. ” As Samurai said, a tank has all these useful features already. They do not need a mortar for 20 range attack. Knowing that a highest tiered tank can cause 12% damage to Tanks, and 13% to Infantry. Full leveled tanks can have Chemical/Nuclear missile protection built in them. LEt alone having about I think 25-45 hp. Even level 1 Tanks are better (in some scenarios) than infantry with Mortar. And mortars have been exist…

• AI giving ,,right of way" ?

the thing with rouge states is that they are *rouge* states

• Quote from Cpt_Merica: “As much as I stand behind Ukraine, I think the decision to keep Crimea an AI country is the only perfect solution. It appeases most everyone. I can appreciate where you're coming from, though 100%! ” "Appeasement". bad.

• but then basically no countries recognize that crimea is russian, including all western europe countries such as Malta and Germany.

• Because of the recent Russian war crimes in Ukraine, I feel that there’s a need to make Crimea a part of Ukraine again.

• Might be the browser’s problem but idk, haven’t used brave before

• Finally having fun!

JohnFKennedy - - General Discussion

Yeah, I always do that too. You know whats even lamer? Not getting the win games in ur stat

• Hospital ships

Quote from Im On Smoko: “Quote from Opulon: “Tbh, i would prefer a system of anchorage that extends the heal rate of a hospital to the anchored ships. I know that "at seas" repairs exist, but generally speaking, a damaged ship goes back to the dry dock. ” I thought of the same concept. My thoughts were if a ship came very close to the harbor point / naval base, where a naval base was built along with a hospital would be an area where ships would heal faster. ” Same, I was going to write that, bu…

• Hospital ships

Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Quote from Rainmaker2112: “n terms of ability to project power, navy is the foundation. First, water is a critical supply line and your navy secures this and denies it to your enemy. There's a lot more to say, but just look at history... I have not researched in depth but I am pretty confident strong navy correlates very tightly to dominant nations. ” Exactly... if we didn't blockade Cuba during the the Cuban Missile Crisis, we would had a huge dis-advantage and more…

• Happy Birthday to Me!

JohnFKennedy - - General Discussion

Lol happy birthday. @The Destroyer 4 or DoD is prob gonna post some weird gifs down there

• World Cup 2022

JohnFKennedy - - Off Topic

Siuuuuuuuuuu