Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 247.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I need help immediately

KoopKoopyGuy - - Questions & Answers

Quote from sbekov: “I cannot join a game because it gives error and says "you attempted to join too many games in a short period of time" what should I do? ” Because your device is going to explode.

• Answering Questions

KoopKoopyGuy - - Questions & Answers

Many of the suggestions are bad and outdated, that's why.

• Adding a tanker

KoopKoopyGuy - - Suggestions

I like this idea, airfields are just fresh meat for missile and artillery attacks, the moment it goes poof your air unit goes ground mode depending in the amount of air bases and airfields you have.

• Add a new language

• Quote from The Pale Rider: “Quote from KoopKoopyGuy: “I think that should also be applied to the boughts in the market, would help a lot. ” Or just think before clicking ?? ” OR just know that not everyone is like you ??

• I think that should also be applied to the boughts in the market, would help a lot.

• Quote from Aquela: “ Changes: - The Air patrol command has been revised to fit better with our design goals. Patrolling units will be forced to refuel after a certain amount of time. Read more on our official wiki ” How am i even supposed to use my air unit radars now?? My ships are going to be completely obliterated as i don't have enough time to keep my eyes in CON, radars always are my divine angels, the faster the response the quicker the win becomes for me.

• And somehow it turned into the most active thread in 3 - 2 hours.

• Quote from Opulon: “I eat them the only way acceptable : by mistake, then coughing and holding my throat like if i was reenacting the poisoning part of Hamlet, before drinking a liter of water straight away, and feeling for the following hour that said housefly is crawling my oesophagus. Regular guy. ” You are funny.

• It's never enough, the more you prepare the more chances you have to win. If you just use units like they are units you will be suffocated, instead, use them like a key.

• Quote from shrek6satan: “Quote from shrek6satan: “sams? Bro you cannot read fr. I never talked bad about sams. READ FFS! ” also i didn't talk about gold specifically. I was talking how strategy and tactics don't really matter since what really wins games is outproducing your opponent ” They do, if you see that certain countries are going crazy with air units (the most frequent thing in WW3 games) it's your responsibility to prepare for the worst that can come for you. The opposite can happen, so…

• Add a new language

And the battle continues.

• Trade Embargo and Marketing

When will these stupid realism ideas stop? It's a game, not a simulation. I hate this.

• This thread is based in opinion of others, not in a exact absolute answer, how are we going to make out google researches for this?

• Add a new language

Maybe we should just finish this thread as it's going off-topic. In some points i have to agree with KFGauss, just makes the thread too unbarable to read. If you don't have anything to say, just don't speak shit.

• Quote from Red Snapper: “Quote from KoopKoopyGuy: “Why don't you just do a private chat with him? ” how to do that? ” forum.conflictnations.com/inde…a1a22ec1a7844925f66bd56ab Click "Conversations" and then the + sign. forum.conflictnations.com/inde…a1a22ec1a7844925f66bd56abUpon clicking the + sign, you will need to put in some configurations for your conversation, you can add him by using his name in Participants, the P indicating the other configurations means that it's personal.

• Why don't you just do a private chat with him?

• New Zealand, you have more peace to make a great navy and expand. Unless dealer of death is in the game playing as Australia.

• Add a new language

Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from KoopKoopyGuy: “Quote from KFGauss: “When did you become Dorado's expert on languages? Are you contributing anything new to this thread or just making up wild guesses because you're bored? Have any of the guesses and assumptions anyone posted here after (or before) @xXWolfXx's post contributed anything useful? ” First line: Why did you think that i was trying to be Dorado's expert on languages?? Jeez, Wild guessing? Of course translation of languages to every word …

• Add a new language

Quote from Red Snapper: “Quote from KoopKoopyGuy: “Many languages are not in the game for many reasons, some are harder to translate and take a lot of time due to it's large alphabets. We can't expect game creators to add certain languages in 6 minutes, it takes time. ” Did anyone SAY anything about doing it overnight? ” I don't understand what you mean't to say with this.