Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from The Pale Rider: “Quote from KFGauss: “ ” How ... I just took out multiple level 2 SAM (does 8.5 damage which is a 1/3 of a plane). Hit with 1 ASF / 4 SF and the ASF absorbs 4.25 of damage (after first week my air supp just backup and shock absorbers for SF). MAA is a joke as 3 inf do more damage. ” Why the ASF absorbs more damage than the SF?

• The same house made "Supremacy 1914" game, with the very same way of playing but we some greatly better feature. One of those was the possibility to create custom maps, there was an insane one with every region of any country becoming a playable territory itself. It took more than 100 days to finish one game but it was super cool

• allies sharing resources

commander_alb - - Suggestions

Quote from Zozo001: “Quote from commander_alb: “in Supremacy 1914 you could exchange resources, provinces and even military units with whoever you were at least in peace status. I don't understand why they didn't replicate that here ” cuz this a different game?? ” It only differs on the era when it is set. But the game mechanic is the very same

• Quote from ITzCorey32: “I mean who doesn't want to make nukes lol? thats like saying don't make planes as people can make anti air? so what...its about having fun! my point is there is zero point in missiles at all if someone can just spam a bunch of TDS's and be completely untouchable, day 50 in my game with over 60 players still and every country has TDS's pretty much so what a fun game...lol Quickly reading that it seems im right...so all someone would have to do is trigger a cooldown then fi…

• allies sharing resources

commander_alb - - Suggestions

in Supremacy 1914 you could exchange resources, provinces and even military units with whoever you were at least in peace status. I don't understand why they didn't replicate that here

• Quote from japan samurai: “Quote from commander_alb: “Guys, so no-one of you start building artillery?? This is actually the fist unit I research and then place it at the door of any city I want to conquer in order to minimize losses. Anyway, I'm very surprised by the amount of units you manage to have in just 5 days. I usually focus on growing the economy and limit troops losses ” no.Like unless you do that you’re gonna need a ton of ASF to protect your Arty from air threats and make sure they …

• Guys, so no-one of you start building artillery?? This is actually the fist unit I research and then place it at the door of any city I want to conquer in order to minimize losses. Anyway, I'm very surprised by the amount of units you manage to have in just 5 days. I usually focus on growing the economy and limit troops losses

• Battle of Active

commander_alb - - Roleplaying Section

Come on guys! Why don't we establish already the day when the game will be created? So everyone can be aware

• Battle of Active

So who's the player organizing this? When do we start? Sorry I lost the point

• Battle of Active

Am I stil in time? Count me in pls!