Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Player name: Taakar Name on Discord: Taakar Country you wish to play as? (Top 3 choices) Israel, North Korea, Ukraine Example of ability to RP(at least 1 paragraph) Example: Prime Minister of Ukraine denounces any covert military actions undertaken by Russian Federation in the last 3 month. We ask United Nations to allow international monitors to be present at Ukrainian-Russian border . What alliances are you applied for countries a member of in real life: Israel would stay neutral, North Korea …

• Policy Doctrine

Taakar - - Suggestions

of course ideas which sound good on paper might not always be practical. Devs are probably rolling their eyes now But the strategic edge would definitely be enhanced. The only question now, is how do we change tynidragon's mind!!! One of the doctrines would be involving dragons @tinydragon303

• Policy Doctrine

Taakar - - Suggestions

But why? Probably too difficult to implement, but would definitely set this game apart from the others. Oh well, one can dream.

• Israeli Tech Tree (Work In Progress)

Taakar - - Suggestions

No good deed goes unpunished lol @Dante4670 One thing im going to add- I think for a MMOSG that takes place in the present, it is silly not to include Israel as a playable nation. I hope that will change soon. Doctrine tree could be argued about many times, but there is no denying, Israel is a nation not to mess with. p.s. im pretty sure Oceanhawk is not antisemitic, he is just, hmm how do I say it, very set in his ways..... lol

• Policy Doctrine

Taakar - - Suggestions

Here is an idea which might have been proposed before. If yes, please excuse me. Being a big fan of Civilization series, I find one element which would enhance CON experience, and deepen it without over-complicating. I do not know how difficult it would actually be to code into the engine, but I can dream In the beginning of the game player would select one of 4 systems of government, which would give a player little perks to tailor the strategy to. Doctrines could be changed every 7 days, with …

• Additional Perks for Security Council

Taakar - - Suggestions

Security Council could use a boost which would directly result in increased participation which would equate to a more sustainable business model. Here are a few things which could make it more attractive 1) Ability to trade resources between players 2) Ability to trade provinces between players 3) Ability no rename a city one captured 4) Ability to get notifications (on a cell phone) if attacked or when production is finished. Thank you

• Land Mine Fields

Taakar - - Suggestions

7335404086Here is an idea which perhaps was proposed already, but I will give it a shot. Category- Province Improvement Type- Mine Field Cost- 400 rare materials, 1500 Money, 800 fuel, 1000 materials. Build Time- 1 day Effect- Level 1 -Decreases enemy unit speed in upgraded province -20%, Damage 1hp/ 2 hours Level 2 -Decreases enemy unit speed in upgraded province -10%, Damage 1hp/ 2 hours Level 3 -Decreases enemy unit speed in upgraded province -10%, Damage 1hp/ 2 hours Level 4 -Decreases enemy…

• @'Oceanhawk , reading a book about Israeli military right now, and would have to disagree with you Ocean. List of countries which manufacture fighter jets ( quora.com/Which-countries-manufacture-fighter-jets ) USA RUSSIA FRANCE CHINA SWEDEN INDIA SOUTH KOREA GERMANY UK ITALY SPAIN PAKISTAN If the tech trees would only include the equipment which is actually manufactured by a nation inside the borders of a nation, Iraq, Iran, Egypt, Turkey, and so many other playable nations would not have aircra…

• Israel is extremely fun country to have. It is extremely relevant in our times. Plus you are stuck between nations that greatly overpower you. Israel has at this point 5 provinces and 2 cities If they can make those provinces produce more resources I would choose it every time.

• Air Defence

Taakar - - Questions & Answers

When a group of units is being attacked by an enemy aircraft, is it better when several AA units are grouped together or scattered within a minute or two apart? Thank you

• @tinydragon303 if only you could do a quick review of events and put it into a video form on YouTube!!! I know for a fact it would get a lot of audience

• Israel is an extremely fun nation to play as. The tech tree however is very complex. I have been reading quite a bit lately about IDF and technology which theyused. In 1950s they bought up quite a bit of old Sherman tanks and modifiedthem. Their entire air force consists of aircraft which were made by othercountries and then modified slightly. With that in mind, if we look at countries like Pakistan, Egypt, Syria,Iraq, Iran.. well, pretty much most of the countries purchase their aircraftrather …

• Searching for an RP alliance

Taakar - - Recruitment Centre

Im in one of those RP rounds right now, one word "HARDCORE"

• Alliance Clash - 4 a side team game

Taakar - - Events

Im Interested. Count me in

• Central Intelligence Apparatus

Taakar - - Suggestions

Perhaps one could train groups for sabotage or information gathering

• Central Intelligence Apparatus

Taakar - - Suggestions

Central Intelligence Apparatus We frequently hear complaints that spies are too expensive to use in the game. Therefore many people choose to ignore that aspect of the game all together making it somewhat unrealistic. I myself love using spies for sabotage and intelligence gathering but avoid them due to horrific strain on my finances. With that in mind I propose a new building. "Central Intelligence Apparatus" The building would only be allowed to be built in one city, and would reduce spy cost…