Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TRIBE OF WOLFMEN

Generallhicks - - Alliance Introductions

there is the perks of being able to try things in a alliance games that you might not try in another map and if u win the alliance map the payout is better also there is the alliance challenge games which are fun to do as well and i am looking for several players who want to play this type of map

• all i want to know is how soon to being introduced as a former modern USAF sac/support person i really want to test this senario

• some of the brave soul for real life issues have had to leave the game for awhile however i do have some space i am looking for those who want to do alliance games alliance challenges and yes u can lay games on your own as well

• MAY DAY MAY DAY

Generallhicks - - Bug Reports & Issues

stand by yak for additional games that i am having problems they are as follows 2083054,2077764,2084365,2084610,2089092,2089464,2089953 amd seeing how there are never or rarely any green colored guys in the help channel most of the time figured this was the easiest way to post the problem for u all fyi the problem is still there no splitting no moving of troops will check back this afternoon and now off to the cow and world in chaos event

• MAY DAY MAY DAY

Generallhicks - - Bug Reports & Issues

hey guys i was doing okay today until i got to game number 2,075,877 now i am unable to move troops spilt them or do anything with them i can build but no troop movement of any kind cache is cleared out on the computer and ran a bug scan last night nothi8ng found so if u could advise me on this i would love it thank you to the staff for everything u do

• Problems

Generallhicks - - General Discussion

actually the research takes 30 mins for the level 1 to build it 8 hours is correct

• TRIBE OF WOLFMEN

yes i have considered that and nay do just that however it will be a few days before we do something like that

• TRIBE OF WOLFMEN

admin the tribe of wolfmen would like to report we are full currently we will adivse when we are taking apps once again

• the one last very brave soul has been located and the tribe of wolfmen is now full admin please close my thread i will let u know if i need it reopened anytime later down the road

• Quote from Cyclone46: “Quote from Futureman99: “A suggestion for tournaments - how about a no gold match, but with a gold buy in. The developers make it impossible to use gold during the match, but there is a 10,000 gold buy in. Make it so another player can sponsor (pay for) other player's buy in. Free players still have a way in either by playing/completing matches and collecting 10k gold or having someone sponsor them. Or instead of 10,000 gold whatever number would make it still profitable f…

• i only need one more brave soul to join the ranks of the tribe of wolfmen once we do a couple of in house games i will see if there is interest enough to do alliance challenges

• keep preaching cyclone46 i stand with u on this

• are you a newbie with rotten stqts then come on over so we cn help u we have alliance games where u can get gold if u win and work on your game skills we were all newbies once and some of us still are however working together we can correct the rotten stats and build us into a lean fighting alliance if that is your game plan then come on what are u waiting for contact us

• the force of con be with u in this endeavor

• i appeal to u yak do not give up the idea of alliance based tournament's and i think you might find a lot of interest for a pvsp tournament as well there were at least 4 of my alliance who had a expressed a interest besides those who were on the team so please ensure that this type of event will continue

• Quote from Yak: “@Generallhicks Yes, please provide me the ingame name of the new player you want ingame, and who you want to replace. @OneCheesyNacho This seems to have been an error, please speak to your respective leaders for them to handle the situation in a diplomatic manner. ” fyi yak i have had several messages from sweden as i believe he was supposed to go through his team leader if i am not correct also i have rejected his peace offering about three times now as i feel it is unnecessary…

• Quote from OneCheesyNacho: “<p>Sorry to bother you Yak but East Germany is at war with my teammate Sweden, violating the ceasefire</p> ” your right chessy i am at war with him we were both after coophegan however he got there first however he laft two boat loads of invasion force off the coast of east germany which yes i set my corvette to attack his protecting my team mate from a invasion from sweden so be sure u get the full facts

• Quote from Cyclone46: “Quote from Generallhicks: “currently yes we are i have had zero contact with my moderator for the alliance he does show active on the alliance board as of yesterday so it is yaks decision as to if he wants to switch out however i do have two alliance mebers who have said they would like to join this as well mio123 and smeximexi so again it is yaks decision and i will await word from him ” @Yak@Generallhicks I propose that the cease fire ends at the "Start" of the 4th game …

• currently yes we are i have had zero contact with my moderator for the alliance he does show active on the alliance board as of yesterday so it is yaks decision as to if he wants to switch out however i do have two alliance mebers who have said they would like to join this as well mio123 and smeximexi so again it is yaks decision and i will await word from him

• Quote from Yak: “Quote from Generallhicks: “understood and sorry for his actions he was told to get a cease fire with all alliances to allow every one time to get forces ready he is the acting leader until my situation is worked out somehow it will be way too late to fix ” This is why I asked you to provide the ingame names. When you registered you said myself, to which I used your forum email and found another account you have, which you don't seem to use which was in the game. To let things se…