Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Potential Cheating?

Expletived - - Questions & Answers

Quote from FarmerJG: “Yup. I have seen a lot of Nutzers, but they are not bots, because one attacked me. ” Same. In one match, I was attacked on day 1 by a pile of "nutzers". Ironically, some had been inactive for days, then all of a sudden all came to life at the exact same time. Coincidence? I HIGHLY doubt it.

• Potential Cheating?

Quote from Suraklin: “Those are generic named players from Germany and Arabic countries. The Spanish version is usaurio. In New Jersey it translates to "user". Anybody know some of the others? ” Thanks. But seems to only be recent. Maybe this was changed with the latest update and I missed it. I haven't seen too many Usario's and the chicken scratch, I can't tell apart. But the Nutzger just popped up and wanted to double check if it was someone using multiple accounts. Thanks for checking and cl…

• Potential Cheating?

I have noticed in the past week, just about every match has the same multiple named players. It's a bit unfair when you cannot check their I.P. or anything else but rely on the staff to verify. The odds are astronomical that 4 of the same named players with a slight variant oif their lazy selves to even really TRY to come up with a unique name. Putting this example out there to see if I am wrong or the only one who noticed this crap: Game ID: 7199083 nutzer90442235 nutzer90875529 nutzer90516595 …

• Server Response Issue

Expletived - - Bug Reports & Issues

I have noticed today in particular but usually within every few days, that when commands or orders are given, they sometimes do not go through as the message on bottom related to server connection reads, "Server state connected, waiting for answer". Are the developers working on it?

• Quote from japan samurai: “JESUS H CHRIST . @expletived. WHAT KIND OF MORON ARE YOU? Litterally TF is you’re problem. You know what surpise attacks do, makes you more infavourable in the eyes of the AI in games like FP. Which makes them kinda want to attack you more. Declaring war on them before well…just lowers their opinion on you less. Like why TF would you want to declare war on you’re opponent to Literally , LITERALLY let them KNOW YOU’re coming. USe you’re brain or whatever braincells you …

• Quote from bobqz: “Quote from TheShinwacker: “I dislike the people who invade day one in a 4x speed when you are asleep, you get back to see that they have ruined production and maybe taken a city, and pretty much set you back 3 days behind the rest of the world. Then they go inactive and you have to deal with taking their country. While you are doing this another active country invades you because he thinks you are weak, his initial attack fails and you are left with 2 countries to deal with, a…

• Quote from Opulon: “There is a penalty applied through the pretty indirect "popularity" value. Attacking without declaring war reduces more this popularity, which has a direct influence on the odds a AI will follow when deciding to declare war on you. This is a pretty insignificant effect, but still, it exists. EDIT : i see someone has already answered. I must admit i got bored and slipped through all the rambling without reading. My apologies to the original explainer. ” No apologies required. …

• Quote from Opulon: “I hate the players that kill people on a map with a specific trick, to get killed by this very specific trick with the same ease. ” Do you mean the cookie cutter tactics that alot of noobs use with the 5 DDs, or the ones that pay for elite attack planes? Both are defeated pretty easily, but it does get old and boring.

• Quote from xXWolfXx: “Alr Expletived, its asked you dont lose your cool on the forum. Don't want things to get out of hand here. ” Providing FACT, TRUTH and an educated opinion, OR having a battle of wits with unarmed people, is boring and not what I call requiring "Air", "Cool" or "Out of hand".

• All of those options make logical sense and are beneficial, depending upon your situation and tactical adaptation. The only one I am least inclined to use though would be the railgun and prebuilt roads.

• Nuke Mechanics

Quote from The Pale Rider: “Quote from Call_Me_Ainz: “I know using nukes causes morale loss, but I really want to push the button. Will nuking a city remove it from the map like in Civ5 or is this going to be a major letdown and just kill units in an invisible explosion? ” Nukes arent worth it. Conv BMs more efficient and less morale damage. I can launch 6 BMs at once from my 3 Elite Bombers and wipe out a homeland in 1 swoop. Nukes or even researching nukes puts a huge target on your back. Anyo…

• Quote from The Pale Rider: “youtube.com/watch?v=McZ2H_Iqx4g ” I LOVED STRIPES!! And That's the fact Jack! lol

• Quote from Atomio: “Hi Expletived!, As Zozo001 indicated, you have a button in the mobile App to report bug that you can also use to report any kind of ToS violation. You can also send us an E-mail to [email protected] ” Now THAT would be sensible as well. However I didn't find the relevant email address and the one the auto system sent stated it was a No Reply one. As for the button, I play the PC button. I don't use my cell phone for anything other than texting and phone calls. Maybe a f…

• Quote from GamePanda: “Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Ummmm, Russia attacked Ukraine with no warning. Shall I go on, neither of them got a "morale" penalty. And it's a game... ” That's not entirely true. Russia started to get a morale penalty once their people learned it was a war and not whatever Putin said.Petition to have an option to not tell your civilians you're at war and if the war lasts less than 4 days you don't get a morale penalty ” Russia had already massed on the border, annexed Crim…

• Quote from WalterChang: “I think I hate everyone pretty much equally. ” lol Yea I have grown to become an equal opportunity hater myself. After being called a hater for 50 years by everyone I disagreed with about anything and everything. So yea, I am with you on this.

• Well I did use it in the current match I am in to report one person using 2 accounts. Got no reply but it did have the acknowledgement of being received. So we shall see.

• Quote from Zozo001: “Click Show Settings tOi8tzP then Report a Bug GCBRzPb ” THANK YOU! I missed checking it there. Much appreciated.

• Quote from bobqz: “No immediate penalty, maybe it would come back to haunt you if you have too many wars or kill too many civilians. I do it all the time. ” Thank you for answering the question. I sincerely appreciate it. I am glad at least a few on here have intelligence and reading comprehension. It would save alot of time than having to weed through moronic little kids crap posts in their search for lack of fame and misfortune. But yes I agree, should have the penalty similar to that. usually…

• Quote from WalterChang: “Quote from Expletived: “I stated earlier, the WW2 TWIN of this game Call Of War, Morale is reduced on the attacking army for NOT formally declaring war ” Is it? I thought it was just 'notoriety' (or whatever is called) that was affected, and not morale? I haven't played Call of War in a while now, so maybe it's changed or I'm remembering it badly. Notoriety only affects how likely it is that AI controlled countries will declare war on you, or give you right of way access…

• Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Quote from Expletived: “First of all, Reading is fundamental and comprehension is everything. 1) This thread was not meant as a discussion of "MORALE". It was a discussion of should MORALE be Affected or not when declaring war versus UNDECLARED INVASION. You know, the cowardly way. Do you comprehend this sentence? 2) Never was there a mention of the game Automatically setting you to war. Already known it does when an invasion occurs. Do you comprehend this sentence? …