Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game mode: World War 3+

Serval33 - - Maps

forum.conflictnations.com/inde…c47ddfd7bb1c83efaacffe407forum.conflictnations.com/inde…c47ddfd7bb1c83efaacffe407forum.conflictnations.com/inde…c47ddfd7bb1c83efaacffe407forum.conflictnations.com/inde…c47ddfd7bb1c83efaacffe407forum.conflictnations.com/inde…c47ddfd7bb1c83efaacffe407forum.conflictnations.com/inde…c47ddfd7bb1c83efaacffe407 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------…

Serval33 - - Maps

Finally got an Able Archer game up... now this... is awesome. Hope the enemy and my teammate is active. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------forum.conflictnations.com/inde…c47ddfd7bb1c83efaacffe407forum.conflictnations.com/inde…c47ddfd7bb1c83efaacffe407forum.conflictnations.com/inde…c47ddfd7bb1c83efaacffe407

• I hate lvl 1 "users" that keep taking the US. Stop taking my country you "user" fucks! Almost all "users" are trash. I know they're just guest accounts but still. xD

• Are you excited for Z?

Serval33 - - General Discussion

I'm still playing 2 Z games. A 4x game from 25 days ago(now at day 100) and a 1x game from 60 days ago.

• New realistic map

Serval33 - - Maps

/Redacted

Serval33 - - Maps

Quote from Jim Lake: “Just… make an alliance and play able archer. It is a very fun game mode and probably my favorite by far but 45 (honeland) cities (hell even 20 would be) is a lot. It is overwhelming for very experienced players. Not sure you’d see any 64 player maps that aren’t inactive besides a couple players after day 2. ” Able Archer is great. The "Able Archer experience" should be brought to the WW3 game mode. That's kinda the point of my thread. I think the inactive player problem wou…

Serval33 - - Maps

Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Quote from Serval33: “Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Objection! If you want a 1:1 scale there's other countries you have to fit in or a country like Ethiopia will look huge if it has Somalia. ” Alright, 1:1 map size is off the table. All other suggestions remain. ” Boys... we gottem 'wooooh yesssss!' ” So if the 1:1 is "off the table" if defeats the purpose of this thread so I'm going to take it down in a second. oop sorry sorry I was imper…

Serval33 - - Maps

Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Objection! If you want a 1:1 scale there's other countries you have to fit in or a country like Ethiopia will look huge if it has Somalia. ” Alright, 1:1 map size is off the table. All other suggestions remain.

Serval33 - - Maps

Quote from Zozo001: “Quote from Serval33: “No need to add all of that complex stuff. ” Making a map that contains 193 countries, with any attempt of balancing them, cannot be anything but very complex.And it would be far from realistic, anyways, as the actual countries have vastly differing economic and military potential. ” I never suggested absolute realism, just a larger WW3 map. The exact same one that exists right now but bigger. I meant 1:1 scale as in, the technical definition, map size 1…

Serval33 - - Maps

Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Wait how about the old colonial European countries that have islands and stuff around the world. IS the united states in the middle east? Theirs a lot of aspects that need to be looked at. ” The specs in my OP is just a larger world war 3 map. No need to add all of that complex stuff. It's as basic as WW3, same amount of players, just more cities and a greater amount of provinces. Or larger provinces, whichever one works. +Balance and economy tweaks, changes and adju…

Serval33 - - Maps

Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Quote from Serval33: “Quote from The Destroyer 4: “North Korea would be packed, Israel would be packed. ” North Korea and Israel wouldn't be packed if the map area was appropriately upscaled. It doesn't have to be the exact same specifications that I mentioned, I'd be delighted if they just at least increased the cities and map scale by 2. ” forum.conflictnations.com/inde…c47ddfd7bb1c83efaacffe407All those cities in one spot is gonna fumble for Israel maybe. ” Yeah t…

Serval33 - - Maps

Quote from The Destroyer 4: “North Korea would be packed, Israel would be packed. ” North Korea and Israel wouldn't be packed if the map area was appropriately upscaled. It doesn't have to be the exact same specifications that I mentioned, I'd be delighted if they just at least increased the cities and map scale by 2.

• SEASON 8: CONCLUDING REMARKS

Serval33 - - News and Updates

Quote from bellender: “The winner has very interesting stats His alliance is the solution to this mystery For help in solving mysteries, I will accept his reward. Could be multiplied by two (three would be debauchery) ” He should be banned from the game.

• SEASON 8: CONCLUDING REMARKS

Serval33 - - News and Updates

Has anyone seen Poturala's stats? How does he even play the game? When I looked at his stats I was completely puzzled, made no sense to me.

• My take on the game

Serval33 - - General Discussion

Spies?

Serval33 - - Maps

Quote from Flat Stanley: “I just dont think this will happen. I dont really understand what would be unique about this map in comparison to the regular WW3 map? besides the increase in cities ” I'm guessing you haven't made it past day 15 in the game.

Serval33 - - Maps

Quote from Teburu: “lmao ” ? It would be fun if something like this was made. Maybe not the exact same specifications, something similar. Commanding a massive armed forces is fun, there are more possibilities. Early game would be interesting and late game even more so. Early game wars in the current game modes are monotonous trash. +It would solve the "massive wasteland problem" that large countries have in the WW3 game mode. And infantry units wouldn't have to "serpentine around" to effectively…

Serval33 - - Maps

Required rank for entry: Rank 10 or above. Player count: 64 Cities: The amount of cities every country has in the normal WW3 game mode multiplied by 5. Example: USA has 9 cities in WW3, in this 1:1 game mode it would have 45 cities Map: Upscaled to 1:1. It should take several days to cross oceans, not just one or two days. Resources: Keep the resources per city exactly the same. Research: Increase research costs to appropriate values. Or it can be kept the same. Even with the greater amount of r…

• Quote from Jim Lake: “Elite buoys. Now hear me out. It sounds stupid and technically that’s because it is but here’s the idea… they are basically just stationary radars at sea which kinda already exists, so make them explode too if enemy ships cross them (like a minefield but limit damage similar to cruise missiles and deployment count to like 5). Also no radar signature and nothing reveals them besides maybe naval officer. ”

• This map is ridiculous, should be edited or removed from the game. The position of North America is completely off. It's further up North and it's much closer to Europe than it should be. Blood and oil sucks too, devs should stick to adding more content to world maps.