Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Janus Moldovus: “and overseas departments of other countries, like the Falkland Island ” forum.conflictnations.com/inde…1231c1388734dc2adbd136900 Damn Dorado followed your suggestion fast

• Season 10 is Out!

GamePanda - - News and Updates

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Do you have a learning/reading disability? My whole point is that the 500 points is too low for the johnny come latelys as opposed to the 1500-2500 the (formerly) loyal people had to earn. Or maybe you just have a really lowIQ ” Ok so youre mad not about 500, but 1000-2000. Thats a few games more. As i said. Pathetic. If it was 2000 vs 10000 or a value were it actually made a difference i would maybe get your point but this is elitist crying just to have something to…

• Season 10 is Out!

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Maxim | CM: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “ ” The aim of this particular season is to continue providing past units while focusing efforts into addressing various issues. We'll have more information with the next release. However I have to mention that posts like this are highly disrespectful to the team and all the work they do to keep the updates coming while dealing with issues that come up. ” It was intended to be disrespectful as I feel the people who …

• Season 10 is Out!

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Meme ” I will never understand this mentality. As a long time MMO player who has to deal with that a lot, shouldn't the players be happy that other people don't have it as hard? That everyone can get what is fun without it being tedious? Of course it's gonna be harder to get when it is new but why does it have to stay that way? Can't players be proud that they worked hard for it "back in the day when the login button was still made out of wood" and yet also be happy …

• Its called wolfpacking and you can report it to the support if its obvious they play together. It wont do much since only one of them gets booted from the game after the damage is already done but seeing them get mad for experiencing consequences is funny

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “You are mostly right on your takes, but you couldn't be more wrong on the tank officer if you tried. Doesn't matter it's a tank when it can boost support units (ie artillery) ” While i agree and have used him for that before (and its nice, the dmg boost and especially defense/speed helps a ton) it has some drawbacks, mainly that you need to research a tank if you want the officer above 4 i think it is so its more a really endgame upgrade than a valid strategy

• Quote from bloodysong: “Next season there will be new units Helicopter carrier That will fix your problem ” Tell me you haven't played with Helis without telling me you haven't played with Helis

• Ongoing game strategy

GamePanda - - General Discussion

Strong infantry does not matter at all. Get air superiority, make sure they dont sneakily annex a port somewhere. Then just land in their cities. Kill everything they try to move in to retake with ships/airforce and move further

• Every building you own costs you upkeep. For everything else... just test it? Look at how much money you make a day by hovering your mouse over the cash. Remove army base. Look again.

• Do we have any further info on what "balance changes for Elite aircraft and elite Helicopter" means? also hopium that the heli is gonna be part of the next season

• Are you excited for Z?

People get so anxious over the Zombies everytime even tho they are no real threat at all. Even if you let half a continent rot for 10 or more days fending off anyone that tries to "liberate" it, theres nothing challenging. They just stand around. I dont even know if the hives actually produce 6-10 zombies per day like the wiki says cause they dont form hordes or anything and get beaten by AI stacking troops. I love Z but im so disappointed by how weak Zombies are.

• Quote from JohnFKennedy: “Um whatt...Well tell us what is that in other doctrines. Wait is that western or eu doctrine? ” Its Commonwealth doctrine

• Advice

GamePanda - - Suggestions

If the game is only fun when its competetive, then look for competetive games and don't play the casual modes. Look for a good alliance and do stuff with them. But telling people to treat a browsergame like its something serious is the wrong approach. You don't start a basketball game with your friends and then flame them for not playing like people who do that for a living.

• Advice

Quote from scott steiner: “I totally agree with you. Imagine if players in your favorite sports team said publicly "we just play for fun. We don't play to win" I suspect thousands of fans would call for those players to be fired or call for them to resign. And agree with you that it doesn't make any sense when people say they play for fun and not necessarily to win. The main goal of any game is to win. The fun part is just a byproduct. Many games are fun but that should not be the main reason to…

• Advice

yeah. why play for fun in a game. that doesnt make any sense. especially when youre playing alone and not sabotaging anyone, why would you just do what you like

• My take on the game

Quote from The Pale Rider: “You need 3850 VP for solo Rising Tides. So if you ever did this you would know. ” I thought you only needed 3500. I've played Rising Tides before, i just dont really pay attention to exactly how much you need on every map. My point still stands, China has easy access to 2 of them and a lot of land so if he actually is third he shouldnt need that much.

• My take on the game

Quote from Aican: “Rising tides. ” Dont bother fighting them. Go for a sneak attack on the victory sites. If most people are busy or inactive and you dont need like 3000 more but only 1500, you can just scoop them up in one attack before midnight. Day changes, you win. China has access to 2 easy ones early so you shouldn't need that much anyway.

• Quote from japan samurai: “Firstly, anything that can detect submarines usually have radar that can detect them, this makes Sonar useless. ” Show me the submarines you detect through radar

• Quote from The Destroyer 4: “an elite missile, or hypersonic missile ” If im not entirely mistaken, isn't the Swarm basically an Elite missile, no matter how bad it actually is as a unit?