Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Teburu: “Except its not; different levels of buildings give a different amount of xp. Did you even read the initial post? ” So I have been wrong about it. Well, good thing I know better know.

• You can infer that from the statistics in the CoN web page. Under "Economic Stats" of a player, divide "Score" with "Built" for a specific building and there is your answer.

• I know what you mean. I've had this bug occur multiple times in the past, though it was always with ships. Made a bug report about it like one year ago but they responded that they were not able to reproduce it. The tricky part seems to be that it only happens sometimes under some unknown circumstances. There is multiple threads about this same issue: Cruise missiles aren't targeting units Targeting system is broken, as usual cruise missiles from Cruisers can't target landbased radar contacts Mi…

• Quote from Teburu: “Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Teburu: “Yes. ” A follow-up question (just to double-check):Assuming an enemy who is successfully invading a province I own is enjoying the benefits of a pontoon that I've built . . . Once that enemy reaches the province center and captures the province, Will the pontoon get destroyed when the province is captured, or will it survive (undamaged?)? The building description is silent about whether it survives (which strongly implies that it does …

• Obsolete Helicopters?

Diippi - - General Discussion

I assume you have not come up against an opponent with SAMs.

• Pirates

Diippi - - Suggestions

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Mother Hen: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Diippi: “No need for more brainless AI units in the game imo. ” What about giant Kaiju Monsters? ” What does that mean? ” I want a Event Map that spawns giant Kaiju Monsters, like Megalon, or King Ghidorah, or Godzilla, and the special unit: giant mecha robot to fight them with. ” Oh yes, definitely. Developers should immediately focus all of their efforts on this, delaying all other new features and bug…

• Pirates

Diippi - - Suggestions

No need for more brainless AI units in the game imo.

• Quote from FarmerJG: “You can get security council and turn on aggressive so that it attacks any ship nearby or you could leave it where it is after mobilization and it will automatically engage enemy ships. ” Agressive doesn't make your ships to attack any ship or unit. It only makes them to attack any enemy unit in range by postponing current given orders.

• Echoing a lot of what others have already said but here goes. I always start producing mobile radars asap and try to costantly improve the radar coverage around my port cities to spot possible enemy fleets as early as possible. Keeping warships and/or artillery in range to target embarking enemy units is also something to consider, given that embarking units take more damage during embarking (don't know the exact formula), so that's a way to inflict more damage on them even when you are offline.…

• Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Diippi: “It comes down to very simple math. Are the resources gained by capturing a few cities a day or two earlier greater than the resources lost in units that were lost doing so. Generally, it's almost always better to wait that extra day or two to avoid losing those units from an economic standpoint. ” And - Usually later in games - When you want to mobilize units from a city faster than that city can produce them, you'll never recover the time spent mobilizin…

• Quote from Mc_Johnsen: “Research CRV, build Army Bases (4-6, depending on resources), build 2 rounds of CRV, rush all enemies till you need bigger guns or ran out of CRVs. CRVs are fast, fast to mobilize, cheap (just like their research) and very strong early. At the start everyone just has infantries, and they suck against armor. On the other hand CRVs are very strong against Infantry. This allows you to easily stomp smaller armies (wouldn't run head first into another stack of 10 ground units)…

• Why refuel now?

Refueling does not happen at random. There is a visible timer for that.

• AI is too strong

Diippi - - Questions & Answers

I also used to think that AI nations spamming CRV/AFV makes them unnecessarily slow to conquer. However, I have changed my mind about it. It actually might be a good thing for the game that you can't just grab a bunch of AI nations without any resistance and win the game like that. If you hate spending most of the game fighting AI, prioritize attacking player controlled nations instead.

• Level 5+ radar can also detect stealth aircraft. Could the support unit be that?

• Was 10X a special event?

Diippi - - Maps

Something like 60X (1 hour of in-game time = 1 minute of real time) would be interesting to try out. A game you could finish in one day, but not so fast that you can't look away from the computer screen at all. However, I'm not sure if there would be enough demand for a game mode that requires you to devote an entire day just to play.

• New 10x games?

Sleeping 8 hours and over 3 in game days have passed... I don't understand how people find this playable/enjoyable, but of course, I don't need to understand as long as there is a good supply of 1x games for me.

• Yeah, the description of the unit is misleading. Considering how weak melee units are in this game, I would not mind giving mechanized infantry/armor some kind of synergy boost. But even with the boost, they would still get demolished by aircraft/artillery, rendering the change somewhat insignificant.

• 100% PC players

Diippi - - New to the forum? Start here!

In addition to radar, CON News and intelligence agents can be used to locate units and reveal their composition. Also there really are players (including myself) who are able to be online most of the time, which is a huge advantage, especially if you know what you are doing.

• Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Diippi: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “While I have picked 5 city countries from time to time, mainly because I wanted to play as that particular country, a good deal of the time I just want to have a game going and play lazy, so I pick a 7 or 6 city country, so I don't have to resource manage as much. Right now playing 2 games, A Flashpoint 5 city (Cuba) and a BGUSA 7 city (Mexico) Despite the Flash5 having all of North America, part of Iceland, all of africa, ibe…

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “While I have picked 5 city countries from time to time, mainly because I wanted to play as that particular country, a good deal of the time I just want to have a game going and play lazy, so I pick a 7 or 6 city country, so I don't have to resource manage as much. Right now playing 2 games, A Flashpoint 5 city (Cuba) and a BGUSA 7 city (Mexico) Despite the Flash5 having all of North America, part of Iceland, all of africa, iberia, france and Germany, and the BG7 just…