Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi all, I’m in a new ww3 squadron cycle map, and the day just changed to day 2. However, the morale for my provinces (and all other provinces on the map for that matter) did not change, most of them are still at 70%. Is this a case across all squadron cycle games, or just mine? Game id: 6322093

• time bug

Melinda - - Bug Reports & Issues

Hi, just wanted to tell you the time I game is not synced with the time irl. Just wanted to let you know.

• No Gold

Melinda - - Questions & Answers

Hi, Just wanted to know if there is currently a way to turn off gold for a potential alliance match? Both teams have agreed to not use gold but we are concerned that some people might break this rule. Is there a way, perhaps a toggle switch, to disallow gold from being used in said game? Thank you

• Give Koreas 5 cities each

Melinda - - Suggestions

Hi all, I believe that the Koreas should have 5 cities each, just like any other nation. This would make them more balanced with the rest of the nations and not make them have a resource disadvantage. While you're at it they should get rid of the two random islands near Korean peninsula. They aren't even independent countries, and have no purpose on map. If those islands are included then why not other islands, like Barbados for example?

• Hungary

Melinda - - Suggestions

Hi, I believe that Hungary should be made playable in ww3 map. There would be so much potential and it would lessen the amount of AI country in that area. What do yall think?

• Elite Swarm Deployment

Melinda - - Questions & Answers

Hi, just an elite-swarm question. So I've just deployed my first Swarm from a Radar unit. It only seems to circle directly above the unit that launched it. Did I miss something? I thought you could point where it should patrol (the 'set perimiters')?

• Hi, in the images below me (Romania) is sending 2 air stacks - one with 3 SF, the other with 2 SF, 2 SSF, to attack my enemy’s (Croatia) MBT stack, but only a small ant of damage is being dealt by the second air stack. Does anyone know why this is? snipboard.io/62w3ftu5 snipboard.io/kp57s94e

• Hello, I am curious about the new squadron cycle mode and the 'mysterious, units: do all countries have a chance to get mysterious units, or is it just for the 'major, powers (usa, russia, etc? also do all the mystery units start at level 1, or are some pre-leveled up?