Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A good enough excuse for a lazy dev

• I have petitioned that we call it the "Pacific Triangle."

• Useless UAV Signature?

Burzerke - - Questions & Answers

Quote from The Pale Rider: “Are you sure a corvette as has no offense against planes in air. Probably a frig and yeah if you flew over me id shoot you. But yes UAVs are useless if not stealth and then still fairly useless. ” Tell that to this level 88 who has 2 and a half years experience who has lost about 4.3:1 manpower due to my use in stealth UAVs...

• Useless UAV Signature?

Also, everything has a sight range and some have higher radar detection ranges than others while some have none at all. Corvettes (at level 1) can pick up on radar signatures around 75 Dorado units away which means they will be a blue radar blip ONLY if they give off a HIGH radar signature. Once any aircraft comes into that 40 Dorado unit sight range (Unless specifically stated as a stealth unit) it will become visible to the corvette. Also any aircraft that aren't stealth will be visible over t…

• The Bermuda Triangle

Burzerke - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Yeah, cause "pacific ocean" really narrows it down. And the link works as far as leading me to a bunch of random videos, none of which are con related. ” I don't know how you haven't encountered this...hopefully you have by now since these posts are from a year ago...

• The Bermuda Triangle

Burzerke - - Bug Reports & Issues

I came here after experiencing this in 2 games to see if we could call it the "Pacific Triangle?"

• Quote from Zozo001: “By my observations, it is about 20% of the current HP. ” So, reason i don't believe that is i had 2 units in my current game that i was fighting with that had about 22.6 hp left of mobilized infantry, i retreated in order to save an undefended city from someone who came from the sea and when i retreated, i lost a unit and ended up with 11.3 hp...

• Quote from Kalrakh: “It is one third or less, I rarely lost more then 1 unit retreating. Though I also are rarely in need of retreat from the start. ” So you're saying its one third or less as a fact? Because I'm quite positive i lost 50% one time. I came here looking to see if anyone knew exact figures of ranges and what dictates how much damage units take in a retreat...but it doesn't look like anyone has concrete numerical values of percentage ranges. Also, what would it be based on...Max HP?…

• Quote from japan samurai: “Ground radar contact? ASF patrolling over them? Hold up…wait a minute. if you attack something within an ASF patrol range, you would attack ASF and the ground unit, however don’t expect your units to “defend” against them as you are attacking and they are “defending”. ” If you end up in attack range of a patrolling ASF w any of your aircraft, then your ground units shouldn't have to be "defending" anything if it is an air battle. Regardless, if they end up attacked by …

• Quote from vynical: “1. Play exclusively on mobile: Multiple features of CoN are not accurate on mobile such as radar range, attack range, eyesight. Some of these can mean life-or-death in naval and sky battles. Stacking and moving troops is also a pain. When you try getting your troops to the center of a city/province, about 40% of the time you'd miss and have the troops just slightly off. Basically if you want to go hard, you go PC. Note: mobile does have one advantage over PC: looking up play…

• Navy is Overrated

Burzerke - - General Discussion

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Burzerke: “This kd says otherwise... ” a k/d is not an argument. ” Except all but 13 of those kills were on water because everyone thought they could send troops to my country without defensive transportation...so 54 free kills for a couple of corvettes...def not overrated.

• Navy is Overrated

This kd says otherwise...

• My take on the game

My favorite thing about this game is not being able to watch your nukes go off after finally getting them because of that awesome unit disappearing glitch

• Questions

Quote from Zozo001: “Quote from Burzerke: “Does owner lose all the resources for the upgrade. ” Well those resources are the building costs. They are "lost" due to having been spent on upgrading (building),whether or not it is prompted by your bombardment. ” i ask because i have had the same guy literally make a Army Base level 3 6 times in the last few hours in a 4x and he just won't stop making it a level 3 after I drop it to a level 2. I find ot hard to believe the man has burnt 33k money and…

• Questions

No, let me try to rewrite it. Building starts at level 3, my fleet bombards it to 2. Owner builds back a new level 3, I bombard it back to 2. Does owner lose all the resources for the upgrade.

• Questions

I have a simple question, not sure if its in here. Read the first 2 pages, don't want to go through 14 pages for a simple yes or no by someone who has experience. When attacking buildings, if someone levels up a building and you set it back 1 level, do they outright lose all the resources put into that upgrade or do they get a portion back depending on where the progress bar made it?