Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Are nukes impossible to stop>?

Algarfer - - Suggestions

GERMANICO, el 12/05/2017 me dijiste esto: Germanico -Dec 5th 2017 - Foro Español Enviar Me temo que debo decepcionarte: no podemos resolver problemas de diseño que no son críticos al mismo tiempo. Lo agregué, pero tenemos un plan muy ajustado y, en la parte superior, algunas tareas realmente críticas, como la interrupción del servidor de anoche. ¿Puedes decirme cómo es el tema? Si ha sido posible, al menos abierto, ¿o todavía está estacionado? Muchas gracias. Fue con respecto al tema: Por supues…

• 1.Hola de nuevo, he hecho todo lo que dice, pero no pasa nada, ahora me faltan 20 "CAZADORES DE COMBUSTIBLE DE ATAQUE" del juego 2126277. I am ALGARFER.

• 1.Muchas gracias, los aviones también apareció a mí.

• 1.1.I can not tell you, I did not have it.

• 1.Sí, todo el mapa está revisado. Y también he hecho una revisión de todas mis unidades y no para un sitio, ni para el otro aparecen.

• 1.1.Hello Germanic, I have reviewed the map well. They are nowhere. Neither the aerodrome is damaged and they have become mission, nor are they stacked, because I have no more. Only a fighter of aerial superiority and is only flying.

• 1.In the item 2182939, I have disappeared at least that I have 10 Mirage Delta 2000 / Eastern Species (Attack Hunt) aircraft in mind

• Hola, buenos días, saludos. Me gustaría informarle que he tenido tres días en los que los puntos de partida no están actualizados y, lógicamente, ni los puntos de la clasificación. La última actualización de todos ellos, la tuve el 04/12 y desde entonces, no han cambiado. Soy el usuario ALGARFER y los artículos que están siendo afectados son: 2126277, 2182939 y 2183002. Para ver si se puede resolver, muchas gracias.

• Hello good morning, today we have received, a new update, or a new improvement as it likes to call the one who puts the labels, so that the page is reloaded. But what my displeasure, when every time I open a new improvement, I see that it has not been touched, the Construction Tail, I was told, that at least it had already been fixed, so that it did not return after every movement at the beginning , which was not everything desired, but it was an improvement. It is necessary to take seriously th…

• To me the Construction queue still works as before, I move a unit or building from any position and moves a position up or down and automatically the tail goes to the first position, is not fixed, to be able to keep moving that same unit or building, it is necessary to return to look for it in the same position where it was, a position higher, or one below. I am Algarfer as user and at the moment I have 5 open games, plus one that I finished yesterday and in all the same thing happens . Their nu…

• As the days go by and no one answers, it seems that the Construction Tail is not going to be fixed. For then at least, at least, what they could do, is to leave the Cola panel fixed, so that when a unit or a building moves, up or down, a position, as it is now, so unless the panel does not jump to each move to the first position and you have to look for the building or unit to the position in which it is. This though is not a big change as expected, at least if it improves the current situation …

• Pues no se, mi idea principal, sería la de seleccionar un componente, bien sea edifício o unidad y poder marcarle el número en el lugar que lo queremos situar. Aunque estoy abierto a otras opciones, siempre que resulten mejor que la que hay ahora. Un saludo. Contagem de

• Estimado Germánico, ya soy miembro del Consejo de Seguridad y ya estoy usando la Cola de Construcción, lo que pido es una forma de ordenarla, mucho más rápida y cómoda que la actual, que es muy lenta y tediosa.

• Hello, I am thinking that a modification is very necessary in the Queue of Construction, something that allows to expedite the way to order the resources, when you take a game already several days, you usually have a rather extensive queue, if you want to create new units or to advance positions of buildings, which are far behind and now you need to get ahead, it is a very tedious job to have to go by position and down from the first position to where the target in question. I think it is necess…

• Hola, estoy pensando que es muy necesaria una modificación en la Cola De Construcción, algo que permita agilizar la forma de ordenar los recursos, cuando llevas una partida ya de varios días, sueles tener ya una cola bastante extensa, si quieres crear unidades nuevas o adelantar posiciones de edificios, que se hayan quedado muy atrás y ahora necesites que se adelanten, es una labor muy tediosa el tener que ir puesto por puesto y bajando desde la primera posición hasta donde se encuentre el objet…