Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 42.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AA Buff

Marth - - Questions & Answers

AA doesn’t need buff that’s what SF is for

• World Cup 2022

Marth - - Off Topic

Croatia all the way

• Still Waiting For Croatian...

Marth - - General Discussion

It’s unfortunate that some people had to turn my suggestion into a nationalist dogfight.

• Still Waiting For Croatian...

Marth - - General Discussion

On the topic of adding the Croatian language... I’m not expecting any action right now, but at least a reply from the devs would be nice. Does anyone in the community have anything to add as well?

• Add a new language

Marth - - Suggestions

Quote from The Destroyer 4: “"fuck Croatia" No... just...no... ” Who said that first?

• Add a new language

Marth - - Suggestions

Quote from Zemunelo: “Quote from Zozo001: “Quote from Zemunelo: “Nobody is speaking Croatian! ” This is patently false, as far as the countries mentioned (with the possible exception of the Serbian enclave in Bosnia, where the Serbs may have suppressed other speakers). And if you think your statement is not related to a nationalist claim, then you're deluded.OFC it is entirely possible that nobody have spoken to you, but that is merely a reflection on yourself, not on the languages for the areas…

• Add a new language

Marth - - Suggestions

Quote from Zemunelo: “Quote from Marth: “Quote from Zemunelo: “Quote from Marth: “Quote from WednesdayAddams: “Croatian? But what about Serbian, Macedonia, etc? ” That’s why I made this suggestion. With Croatian you can also cover Serbia, Bosnia, Slovenia and Montenegro as well as Croatia. ” It's actually the opposite of what you stated.With Serbian you cover all those including Croatia as well.We all understand each other but you can't use language of country that has less population to cover a…

• Add a new language

Marth - - Suggestions

Quote from Zemunelo: “Quote from Marth: “Quote from WednesdayAddams: “Croatian? But what about Serbian, Macedonia, etc? ” That’s why I made this suggestion. With Croatian you can also cover Serbia, Bosnia, Slovenia and Montenegro as well as Croatia. ” It's actually the opposite of what you stated.With Serbian you cover all those including Croatia as well. We all understand each other but you can't use language of country that has less population to cover all others. For example Slovak and Czech …

• Add a new language

Marth - - Suggestions

@xXWolfXx what are your thoughts on adding the croatian language

• Add a new language

Marth - - Suggestions

Let’s not make this political...

• Add a new language

Marth - - Suggestions

Quote from The Destroyer 4: “@KFGauss is very slowly making himself a bad reputation, he acts/talks to noobs/new-players like there are retarded. For a suggestion he says, "google will help" or "Look at this pic/forum post". When someone makes a mistake bes sarcastic and uses stupid code words. like "RUBBING TEMPLES TIREDLY" He makes me want to fly all the way To Valletta, Malta. Upply for a moderator job in Dorado Games Online, get hired and ban @KFGauss. ” While you’re at it can you ask them t…

• Add a new language

Marth - - Suggestions

Okey-dokey, lets bring the discussion back to the topic of adding the Croatian language...

• Add a new language

Marth - - Suggestions

Quote from Tifo_14: “For those of you wondering why Czech is included in the game rather than Croatian, take into account that there are about twice as many people living in Czechia than Croatia. ” If you also add the 4 other countries I specified above you would have a much bigger amount of Croatian speakers. That’s kinda why I made the suggestion btw

• Add a new language

Marth - - Suggestions

Quote from WednesdayAddams: “Croatian? But what about Serbian, Macedonia, etc? ” That’s why I made this suggestion. With Croatian you can also cover Serbia, Bosnia, Slovenia and Montenegro as well as Croatia.

• Halloween

Marth - - Off Topic

Quote from Red Snapper: “Is it just in Massachusetts, or do other people light their pumpkins on fire the day after Halloween? ” Just you, definitely just you...

• Add a new language

Marth - - Suggestions

Quote from xXWolfXx: “Quote from Marth: “Hi there people! A game already offers a variety of languages, but I think that list should be expanded. So far I've seen several games out of dozens that can offer the Croatian language. What I want to suggest is adding the Croatian language to the base of languages. There are many players from the Balkan region and it would be fair to play in their mother tongue. Also, it would bring more new players to the game. I am myself a part of this community for…

• SPECIAL EVENT: WWZ

Marth - - News and Updates

YES!! FINALLY!!

• Quote from Red Snapper: “I want zombie map!! ” We all do

• Add a new language

Marth - - Suggestions

Quote from Red Snapper: “On the topic of new languages... it would be insulting, even RACIALLY TRIGGERING, if Dorado did not add the Thai language. I notice that Hungarian )”(Magyar...”etc, is included, but not Thai. Last time I checked Hungary has only 9 million speakers while Thai has about 70 million... seems pretty weird if Dorado was to put it off and would definitely make some players mad about it... But back to question at hand. Dude, when was the last time I EVEN HEARD about Croatian or …

• Add a new language

Marth - - Suggestions

Quote from JohnFKennedy: “Good suggestion I think. Quote from Roomi Royale: “Quote from Marth: “Hi there people! A game already offers a variety of languages, but I think that list should be expanded. So far I've seen several games out of dozens that can offer the Croatian language. What I want to suggest is adding the Croatian language to the base of languages. There are many players from the Balkan region and it would be fair to play in their mother tongue. Also, it would bring more new player…