Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wiki needs to update the new maps, campaigns and type of games launched. Conditions, goals, size of coalition....

• Quote from Teburu: “Thank you for contributing next to nothing to this thread ” Are you a moderator? What kind a job that "Teacher" is? Who do you think you are, to comment on the opinions of others in a destructive way? Did you know that you are one of the contributors to this forum being increasingly abandoned by those who want to participate? Never think, that you will be the "baeline" of my opinion. You are the "baseline for opinions" in your home. Know that I have no regard for what you wri…

• Of course, it's diferent if we are in day 1 or day 10 or day 20. Like i post, before i atack, i have a strategy in the game: kill in first days who is expanding fast then me. I choose the first enemies to follow that startegy. I study that enemies: what they are developing (see buildings they are making) and see what they are using. If i don't have units to destroy them, i have to go to other way and prepare the defense. In firstday, you have to develop basic units in air, sea and ground to defe…

• “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”- Sun Tzu This is the secret of the victories in all days game you want.

• I don't know if the forum will close. But the forum is not very attractive for me. There seem to be "owners" of the forum who are not moderators and I see moderators not intervening in these cases. I've seen some forum participants become moderators. And I had a bad experience when I created some threads. When someone creates a thread, a comment soon appears that this subject has already been dealt with or because there is no interest. This comment is made by moderators and by others who are not…

• Already exist. In aircraft carrier you can put Naval SAAC.

• I am a retired military officer. The game is a game and I don't think Dorado wants it to be a simulation close to reality. However, I see many aspects that look like a good simulation. I like how the game is. Minor tweaks have been made to make some units more attractive to use which has caused changes in each player's strategies. I find this attractive and forces us to review our way of playing. In my opinion, there doesn't seem to be a need for more new units. Among the existing ones, you can …

• how to defeat rank 150+

Gen ROMTOR - - General Discussion

The rank is just an indication. You have to see more stats about the players. But, generaly, i agree, the rank doesn't matter. I saw players with hight rank playing like noobs.

• I don't agree. I try to choose countries in central area of the globe (north africa or south europe) But normaly they are the first one to be choosen. In Africa there are always places. Normaly i play Kenya, Ethiopia, Guinea, Nigeria, Cameroon. Countries with ports to sea.

• Gunship Class

Gen ROMTOR - - Suggestions

I am a retired military officer. The game is a game and I don't think Dorado wants it to be a simulation close to reality. However, I see many aspects that look like a good simulation. I like how the game is. Minor tweaks have been made to make some units more attractive to use which has caused changes in each player's strategies. I find this attractive and forces us to review our way of playing. In my opinion, there doesn't seem to be a need for more new units. Among the existing ones, you can …

• Seasonal badges

Gen ROMTOR - - Questions & Answers

conflictnations.com/game.php?L=5&bust=1#_=_

• AMAZING JOURNAL ARTICLES

Quote from Opulon: “Hello. I see no problem with this thread, except that, due to how human ego work, i instinctively assume 100% of those articles are yours. However, could you please do several per message, and not flood them in quick succession ? ” Sorry for the thread created. It wasn't my intention to feed my ego. It's not the right place for that. I've already deleted the messages so they don't take up space. Given the rigidity of the imposed rules, I see that thread can only be created ab…

• I agree with KFGauss. In public games, yes it can work against normal beginners. But that's a good base. You only talk about atack. And how you defend? The stacks take time to return to base. And it take time for SAM and MRLS can flight (only level 4). And the time between your expansion and have the stack? But, important is follow your enemies and see what they use. If someaone use special forces? If someone use helis? If someone use subs? I use a base of units but the rest depend of my oponnen…

• If you are @Dai, i had

• Ask for friendship in Discord with me: Gen Romtor#6018. And we talk about that. Thanks

• Doctrines

Gen ROMTOR - - Bug Reports & Issues

It's an option. But what is your strategy until have bombers, stealth UAV, AWACS? I think there is some phases in the game: I-Survive in first day II-In day 2- have a weapon with advantage against others III-Begin to have a base of army, air force and navy IV-Expand and grow cities V-Eliminate the great players/coalitions VI-clean the inactives Normaly, i try to close the games until day 30. My strategy is "save time all time". If you play with me, you never can have ports , airports or barracks…

• motorized inf op?

Quote from Zozo001: “Quote from Gen ROMTOR: “And at the begining you have to put 2 NG in each city for defend from Rogue. ” Repeating this falsity does not make it true. ” You are right. 1 NG it's enought to keep a city. I'm sory say that mistake.

• motorized inf op?

Quote from Gen ROMTOR: “I agree in something: -To recruit NG, you only need recruitment center (more cheaper than barracks and save resources in the begining) -More cheaper to recruit -More faster -Have only atack level 1,5 (inf moto have 3 against inf) but 50% bonus in cities (inf moto have 25%) and defense level 2,3 (moto inf have 3.8) Can be an advantage in begining of the game for defending cities and during the game for conquered cities. I'm will try include NG in my strategy and then i can…

• At the beginning of the game, I use it to have a unit that gives me an advantage, for example destroyers. The rest, I use in the development of arms industries to have resources . I don't find it helpful in boosting the morale of cities, you can lose them later and the investment is gone. On intel, radars, recon or ASF can do that.

• HOW TO SPEND GOLD

Gen ROMTOR - - Questions & Answers

You're right. There is already a discussion. Thanks