Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Security Council report. Shortly: A promoted feature "Anonymous Articles" for Security Council is not available or not working. Detailed: Before buying Premium I read in the section "News>Write Article" that I will be able to post anonymous articles and add images if I buy Premium. I bought Premium but I can only add images, but there is no option to post articles anonymously. Basically I wanted this feature, I thought it could be good to use as "Information warfare" Promotion text: ”Join the Se…

• probably that means, u should not be able to declare a war and start a war right away, like if u declare a war from the diplomacy there should be a time delay, like a day, before u will be able to send your troops to someone's territory, and in the case if u had Right of Way, u should not be able to declare a war, from the diplomacy, only with morale/trading sanction punishment etc idk so: 1. declaring war from the policy u get no punishment, but there will some delay before your troops will be …

• well, that's even worse, i dont want to let him go into my land at all, cuz he can send his troops to my cities and easily change diplomacy to war and conquer with no sanctions/punishment.

• Feels like there should be a possibility to sign a friendship agreement in diplomacy. It's to make 1 or both sides not to start a war against each other for some days (it should be possible to set the duration for this agreement). For signing agreement sides guarantee specific amount resources/money, so if someone breaks the agreement it should lead to resource/money seizure (it goes to victim player) and huge morale punishment and thus can even lead to riots in cities. Also that player can be b…

• Feels like there should be a possibility to sign a friendship agreement in diplomacy. It's to make 1 or both sides not to start a war against each other for some days (it should be possible to set the duration for this agreement). For signing agreement sides guarantee specific amount resources/money, so if someone breaks the agreement it should lead to resource/money seizure (it goes to victim player) and huge moral punishment and thus can even lead to riots in cities. Also that player can be ba…