Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 72.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Issue with units

kiesa123987 - - Suggestions

Hey, I have an issue and would like to have it fixed. There's an ability to not toggle units in the map. Or toggle them all. I would like to set a few units, give them orders then see other units. Here's the problem: forum.conflictnations.com/inde…4e7b4a80e2e0d030585ec81cf How am I supposed to manage that? It really becomes difficult to control units, for example: I want to click on a fighter squadron to give it other orders and I accidentaly click on atack helis, then try again and click on ASW…

• Quote from Kalrakh: “A Duke-class frigate has a crew size of 185 regarding wiki and Leopard 2 has a crew size of 4. So you either get about 4 frigates or 150 tanks would be interpretation, though I'm no dev so don't know the real thoughts behind. 150 modern Leopard 2 have a mass of 9'100 tons, 4 frigates have displacement of about 20 tons. Though in reality Duke-class was classified as anti-submarine and not anti-air, so such comparisons are probably not that accurate anyway. In the end it is a …

• I really liked this type of game Developers should really create more this type of rounds similar to CoW historical rounds, where there are already a lot of resources, buildings and units given, not just basic motorized infantry with 1 air squadron

• Guerilla warfare units

Well my point is: guerillas don't just stay in a fortress with their pistols and wait until enemy force crushes them. They rather stop the enemy from advancing forward with their abushes and raids or work in already enemy occupied territory. Everyone who knows more than a little about guerilla will tell you that any kind of this warfare is not succesful without population support. Things like accomodation, food, information about the enemy is probably the same thing as logistics in modern milita…

• Guerilla warfare units

Quote from Superchan: “Because normal units are like professional armies. However in reality a lot of combat in the 'modern era' is guerilla warfare(think Syrian Civil War). And since this game claims to represent 'modern warfare' then it should have guerilla warfare. And yes, it is true that guerilla warfare should be in other games. HOwever 30 kingdoms is being shut down ” Well, Syrian civil war isn't the guerilla one. The Afghanistan war would be a good example. But OK, who cares... Why do yo…

• Guerilla warfare units

Hey I've been offering guerilla warfare in this forum many times... And I've recently read this topic and have a few things to explain. Do you know what a guerilla warfare is? Here's what wiki says: Quote from WIKI: “Guerrilla warfare is a form of irregular warfare in which a small group of combatants, such as paramilitarypersonnel, armed civilians, or irregulars, use military tactics including ambushes, sabotage, raids, petty warfare, hit-and-run tactics, and mobility to fight a larger and less…

• Land mines

Not only mechanied infantry should have the ability to mine. Also if this game decided not to focus only on combat units there can be units like engineers that can do the job.

• I'd also support that but only if Rogue State was rare or if there was a way to control terrorists with different tactics. Rogue State in this game is not somethink like typical terrorists in this game (Taliban, Al Queda, etc.), it's more like ISIS which is a pretty unusual type of terrorists, because they fight in good old conventional way (not for long). So I don't think that terrorists (insurgents in this game) should have infantry, armour batallions, especially navy! Typical terrorist tactic…

• Interesting...

kiesa123987 - - Bug Reports & Issues

I've noticed a strange thing and I have a question. Can PATRIOT AN/MPQ-53 mobile radar detect a special forces group in the middle of the jungle? I'm wondering, because as CoN tech tree shows me lvl. 6 mobile radar reveals stealth units and detects air ground and naval units. Is this true ? xD

• Hmm, so you say when they are made they are already mobilized. I quite like that. But they can be useful only if they were avaible to build all provinces (not only urban)

• My point is that they should be territorial units. The thing is, warheads and bombs doesn't work against them. Real national guard unit is a typical active military reserve unit. That means they can work as cops, or firefighters or whatever they want in a civilian life and sometimes participate in military exercises. But in wartime, joins the war. So what will be the point to have them in CoN if they would sit like a regular unit in one place? 1 warhead and they're done.

• That's great but... Shouldn't it be territorial unit?

• 56 PLAYERS UPDATE 170817

kiesa123987 - - News and Updates

Highways probably won't make a big change in the game. It will cost to build them in every province and they will be probably useless because the fastest way to move troops is using air transport.

• What content are you talking about?

• Issue : Infantry

I think 'rare' because they're not found in every country but that doesn't mean world is inn a lack of them. NVM the developer knows it better

• Issue : Infantry

Yeah, in the beggining there's a lack of rare resources and there's a lack of it even in the market so I think this should be fixed.

• Language

Ummm, maybe

• Am I the only one who thinks that Germanico may be working in SOF and tries to hide his personal details xD?

• Language

Thank you

• Language

Can players talk all the time in their own language in enlgish room? I'm playing a 56 player world map and a few guys started publishing articles in turkish, I told them to go to private messages but they said shut up and keep mumbling in articles in turkish.forum.conflictnations.com/inde…4e7b4a80e2e0d030585ec81cfforum.conflictnations.com/inde…4e7b4a80e2e0d030585ec81cf