Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 64.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Follow a troop option

T8.0 - - Suggestions

Hi, it would be cool a new option for air and sea units "follow", which makes the selected unit to follow another unit. This would be useful when you have to protect a unit by air or sea, that actually is difficult because the units have different speeds and it's also difficult if you can't stay online all the time.

• Why the same 4 maps over and over again?

T8.0 - - Maps

Quote from conplayer67: “This game is dead. Lazy and uninterested devs are no working to solve something and just let the game works by itself. They added rising sun for like one week and took it out. awful! no pleasure so play same maps as a x4 speed player ” How do you assume it's a dead game? From the fact that new updates keep coming?

• What is that?

T8.0 - - Bug Reports & Issues

Ah, interesting

• What is that?

T8.0 - - Bug Reports & Issues

Hi, why can I see the exact composition of the units in the image even if they're off the radar sight range? And also, why do I see those while I don't see the exact composition of the signal that is closest to the radar?

• Nothing, I just found it, I thought it was an elite unit but I didn't see it

• Quote from xovault: “By day 5 have 5x ASF and an EAA. ” <span style="font-size: 17.6px; background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.1);">What is the "EAA"?

• Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from T8.0: “Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from T8.0: “Obviously I don't use agents for players in the early days and for those with low ranks, but only for those 2 or 3 against which there is uncertainty about victory because their stats ” OK - That's part of what made me curious.It wasn't obvious to me that you were describing a tactic that you use only part of the time. The players with good stats are the ones I attack first. Apparently you attack high-stats players aft…

• Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from T8.0: “Obviously I don't use agents for players in the early days and for those with low ranks, but only for those 2 or 3 against which there is uncertainty about victory because their stats ” OK - That's part of what made me curious. It wasn't obvious to me that you were describing a tactic that you use only part of the time. The players with good stats are the ones I attack first. Apparently you attack high-stats players after you attack low-stats players. If th…

• Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from T8.0: “I usually send one or two intelligence agents before I attack, so I see exactly what he's looking for and know exactly what to expect (with this way most of the time I don't have to worry about anti air) ” Agents cost quite a bit of cash that is scarce during the crucial early period of a win-quickly strategy. That leads me to ask, "When you do you start attacking other players?", "When do you start paying for agents?", and "How long does it typically take …

• Quote from Teburu: “Quote from T8.0: “I usually send one or two intelligence agents before I attack, so I see exactly what he's looking for and know exactly what to expect (with this way most of the time I don't have to worry about anti air) ” Just look at buildings and newspaper? ” I do it, but the anti-aircraft needs buildings that you can found in many cities and it's rarely used in direct combat, so in the newspapers you will seldom find that anyone has lost an anti-aircraft unit

• I usually send one or two intelligence agents before I attack, so I see exactly what he's looking for and know exactly what to expect (with this way most of the time I don't have to worry about anti air)

• Quote from KFGauss: “I think that some contributors in this thread haven't realized yet that it's pretty easy to win a public game without mobilizing units like MAA, SAMs or TDS. And without mobilizing ground units other than NG. And without building more than a token (or none at all) Navy. I've done it more than once. My style/goal is rapid expansion that hopefully leads to a quick win. My biggest advantage is being able to log in hourly or more often. Because of that I can micro-manage my Air …

• Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from T8.0: “Are there more competitive opponents who don't use MAAs or SAMs? If so, why don't they use them? Anti air allows you to have air supremacy ” ASFs are pretty good Anti-Air units that can take the place of MAA/SAMs, in many (most?) circumstances. I haven't needed MAA or SAMs in my public games (I've only barely needed ASFs). ” But using AFSs requires spending a lot of time online and always having an airport close to you, or am I wrong?

• Quote from Hakville: “yup, I saw that thread... I still have no idea why we need a forum channel in discord. ” Quote from T8.0: “Add a forum channel on the CON's discord server. Why? Because in a normal chat you will get your questions answered, but, unless you are always online reading chats, you won't read the other threads and if you want to do that there aren't headlines that tell you the topic of the thread and allow you to skip threads that don't interest you. ” Read the part in blue

• Quote from Tzztzttztz: “Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from PresidentKayneW: “Quote from Tifo_14: “So Mr. Johnsen, how do you plan on building new infantry units once your starting ones get destroyed? ” You dont; needing to replace the starting infantry is for rookies. Just carpet bomb your opponents with an airforce until you get nukes. Problem solved. ” It is also widely popular to use NG instead of Infantry as your city-conquering unit. If you do this, you won't have to build as many Army Bases. …

• What is this?

T8.0 - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Im On Smoko: “Quote from T8.0: “Hey, can someone tell me why this city is lit up? It's from a Rising Tides lobby ” The game is glitchy. Looks like a stuck aerial patrol ring. Did you try to refresh or reboot? ” You are probably right, then it disappeared and nothing happened

• From what I've read in the forum if you put some stealth units in the same stack of not stealth units the stealth ability is lost

• What is this?

T8.0 - - Questions & Answers

Hey, can someone tell me why this city is lit up? It's from a Rising Tides lobby

• Rare Materials

T8.0 - - General Discussion

Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from T8.0: “Quote from playbabe: “The sheets (second image) originally started back at May 17th 2021 and I can assure you that. If there a change. We will noticed it. ” Hey, where can I find this sheet? Thank you ” Feed this into a Google search: site:forum.conflictnations.com resource calculator You'll find threads that include links. ” Thank you

• Rare Materials

T8.0 - - General Discussion

Quote from playbabe: “The sheets (second image) originally started back at May 17th 2021 and I can assure you that. If there a change. We will noticed it. ” Hey, where can I find this sheet? Thank you