Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 219.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from aplicar wax: “Excuse me. I have a right to get information that is supposed to be public. I’ll create a new thread whenever I fucking want to. ” YES!!! STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS!!! @The Destroyer 4

• I still can not enter my games today. I am still receiving the 502 Bad Gateway message.

• So I suggest that naval units should get buffs/debuffs in certain areas of water. There could be calm water, choppy water, rocks in the water, and wind propulsion. These would not be random, but would be based off of real life weather, average weather conditions in the different oceans and waterways. 5 watery terrains: Calm, Choppy, Stream, Friendly Wind, Unfriendly Wind Rivers would be Stream -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------…

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “Turkey, Germany, USA, Brazil. I wonders who is next. Seems to be some kind of Franchise. ” *looks towards russia*

• Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from aplicar wax: “What gives you the permission to speak authoritatively on this topic? And who are you really? ” One answer to both questions: I am KFGauss. Shoo. ” youtu.be/bHnrlAwTZYw

• Where's Ma Realism?

Red Snapper - - Questions & Answers

Gaslighted? And @The Destroyer 4 bruh i did not say anything bad about Croatian's

• Quote from KFGauss: “Shoo ” m.youtube.com/watch?v=bHnrlAwTZYw

• Day 1 guide

Red Snapper - - General Discussion

Quote from japan samurai: “Quote from kurtvonstein: “1. MAA defend me when I am offline 2. Cause I dont spam infantry I have supply and components left 3. I need the electronics for good toys. ” Also gives some form of armoured HP to the defending stack…even though its really expensive and useless. other than that Most of the time I don’t research it, waste of Rares to go for Heli strat and would rather use those rares getting stronger Armoured support unit usually MBTs sound nice to me because …

• Saturday, January 28, 2023 - a day that will never be forgotten on this forum. During the night hours, a spammer called Ivana Knoll gained access to the forum and created dozens of threads (most of which have not been deleted) in the General Discussion. Many of you know, this is not the first time an incident like this has happened here. These "crogaytian" advertisers and spammers will just keep making fun of us and keep doing their spams until we get more security on this forum. Now, I'm not tr…

• Goodbye :(

Its cuz of all these damn crogaytians, theyre putting a curse on this forum

• One time I was playing an Apocalypse round and as I was taking over an AI country, I found that they had produced several Towed Artillery units.

• Team KFG vs Team D4

Who do you support, KFG or D4? Tell us below. My idea is that, if we get enough respondees, we could have a 7x7 game with 7 ppl from team KFG, 7 from team D4. Let's see what everyone thinks! Who do you support, KFG or D4? Tell us below.

• Quote from WednesdayAddams: “order of research hmm? well let me tell you i ALWAYS research mot inf and asf first in EVERY game ” What about national guard???

• First Alliance Game

Red Snapper - - Challenges

Quote from GarenDaGreat: “Quote from Red Snapper: “No. Body. Cares. ” Why don't you play me then? Scared to get beat, again? ” Actually it’s because I don’t want to be left alone in the alliance game (after the mods ban your account for violations of the tos)

• Love Ruining Your Day

He’s probably just some arrogant, self-centered, ex-Bosnian War p3dophile who thinks the whole world revolves around him. Now I know why his parents emancipated him at the age of 13.

• Love Ruining Your Day

Quote from GarenDaGreat: “Quote from Red Snapper: “@GarenDaGreat Okay, I have been watching you from the sidelines, but now I’m just ticked off. First of all, you HAVE to be a complete loser, otherwise you wouldn’t feel the need to come to this forum and brag about your “great” K/D ratio, let alone spam threads for it. So go crawl back into your hole. Also, K/D isn’t everything, what’s ur rank? If it’s below 50 don’t ever speak to me again. Or you can wait, go back to the game, actually beat the…

• First Alliance Game

Red Snapper - - Challenges

No. Body. Cares.

• Love Ruining Your Day

@GarenDaGreat Okay, I have been watching you from the sidelines, but now I’m just ticked off. First of all, you HAVE to be a complete loser, otherwise you wouldn’t feel the need to come to this forum and brag about your “great” K/D ratio, let alone spam threads for it. So go crawl back into your hole. Also, K/D isn’t everything, what’s ur rank? If it’s below 50 don’t ever speak to me again. Or you can wait, go back to the game, actually beat the **** out of the other guys for a few months, and t…

• New Map (Sengoku)

Quote from KFGauss: “Shoo ” youtube.com/watch?v=bHnrlAwTZYw

• New Map (Sengoku)

AMEN!!