Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 453.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Goodbye :(

WednesdayAddams - - General Discussion

Hi, I am making this thread to say that I am (temporarily) leaving this forum. Too many haters, make it just not fun for people like me. I love playing con and I will keep playing, just won't be coming back to the forum. Sorry to everyone who has been nice and helpful to me, I really appreciate it. Maybe I will make a new forum acc in a few months depending on life and stuff, but this is goodbye for the @WednesdayAddams account. But in the meantime, I gave some of you my new game acc name so you…

• Funny Forum Things

Oh sry, guess I misunderstood it Never heard it before tho

• Funny Forum Things

So long suckers

• Funny Forum Things

Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Like @WednesdayAddams why did you bring race into it? Like I'm black too, but I don't bring racial profiling into the forum... ” he (kfg) used a racist insult that saying implies its bad to be black

• Funny Forum Things

Quote from KFGauss: “Apropos of nothing in particular, did anyone ever hear the story about the pot that called the kettle black? I think a wide-ranging (and off-topic) discussion of that old saying might fit just fine right here in this thread. ” Shut up Also my dad is black

• ok let’s get back to the topic

• Quote from The Destroyer 4: “@WednesdayAddams don't change yourself for nobody, accept and be who you are... and if people disagree with you fine... are you gonna let them get to you no... Just play this Beyonce song: You won't break my soul: for 1 hour and you'll get it. Now lets get back on topic: ” Quote from The Destroyer 4: “@WednesdayAddams don't change yourself for nobody, accept and be who you are... and if people disagree with you fine... are you gonna let them get to you no... Just pla…

• Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from KFGauss: “What's your ACTUAL Day 5, 10, 15, 20, ... Order of Battle (OOB) ” Quote from WednesdayAddams: “Excuse me? ” Follow that link that I just reposted here, and tell me the difference between A) what you were writing over the course of 24 hours or so before and after that linked post, and B) What you asked people (above) to stop doing in this thread. After a little while I'm planning to delete everything I've posted here this afternoon, because I don't think …

• Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from WednesdayAddams: “... Is this to try and make me like you? ” No - It's to rub your nose in just how big of an inconsiderate, forum-spamming, horse's ass you have been frequently. ” Excuse me? You say: “The person who provides VALUABLE, CONVENIENT INFORMATION to this forum is a spammer? The person who takes time out of their day to upkeep threads like this is a spamming jackass?” When was the last time you’ve contributed like this? Have you made any threads akin to…

• Quote from KFGauss: “I will not be silenced! ” Now ur acting like D4 Is this to try and make me like you?

• Day 5 00:00 Units: 14x mot. inf. 3x CRV 2x NG 1x ASF (in Oslo) 2x SF (in Oslo) 1x Corvette Completed Research: Mot. Inf. lvl 1 CRV lvl 1 SF lvl 1 NG lvl 1 Mobile AA lvl 1 Corvette lvl 1 ASF lvl 1 Mobile Radar lvl 1 Mobile Arty lvl 1 Destroyer lvl 1 Undergoing Research: Frigate lvl 1 Mechanized Inf. lvl 1 War updates: All of Sweden conquered Klaipėda taken from Baltics, moving toward Vilnius

• Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from WednesdayAddams: “Quote from KFGauss: “Apropos of nothing in particular, did anyone ever hear the story about the pot that called the kettle black? I think a wide-ranging (and off-topic) discussion of that old saying might fit just fine right here in this thread. ” Stop spamming ” What's your ACTUAL Day 5, 10, 15, 20, ... Order of Battle (OOB) ” Just go away you’re annoying

• Quote from KFGauss: “Apropos of nothing in particular, did anyone ever hear the story about the pot that called the kettle black? I think a wide-ranging (and off-topic) discussion of that old saying might fit just fine right here in this thread. ” Stop spamming

• Okay guys this thread is for me to document my Norway game. If you have something good to say that’s fine but if ur gonna be toxic then just leave

• @ComteJohn for the last time who is the spammer?

• Quote from xXWolfXx: “If you can identify spammers it might be in your best interest it seems to help out the mods and tell us about them rather than complaining. its also good to note that we cant just ban someone whenever we want, there is a process in place. Even though there is 7 community managers and a quite a few mods not all of them will be on at any given time so the argument made there isn't really valid. All im saying is that there's a limited number of us and many different potential…

• Quote from TheDeletedElite: “con forum popularity be like Screen-Shot-2019-07-31-at-5.47.12-PM.png(i suck at making memes so if this one is bad i will delete it) ” no your good, keep it

• Never seen so many people online at once before! forum.conflictnations.com/inde…d326421aaac2732c063e5c8ad

• Funny Forum Things

20 Members Online! Wow! forum.conflictnations.com/inde…d326421aaac2732c063e5c8ad

• Quote from japan samurai: “Quote from WednesdayAddams: “Quote from japan samurai: “Quote from WednesdayAddams: “Day 4 06:00 (Sorry for not posting on time today) Units: 14x mot. inf. 3x CRV 2x NG 1x ASF (in Oslo) 1x SF (in Oslo) 1x Corvette Completed Research: Mot. Inf. lvl 1 CRV lvl 1 SF lvl 1 NG lvl 1 Mobile AA lvl 1 Corvette lvl 1 ASF lvl 1 Mobile Radar lvl 1 Mobile Arty lvl 1 Undergoing Research: Destroyer lvl 1 Mechanized Inf. lvl 1 War updates: All of Sweden conquered Rogue state eliminate…