Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Trade options

Ryan1985 - - Suggestions

And of course the option to trade in cities/province/units was also very interesting. Again I know some may abusing this. But you can plac some e limitations like in CoW - no more than one city/10% of units etc. per day. It just gave more options in diplomatic - supporting your allies without directly going into war, negotiating peace (for instance I will give you peace if you return me city xyz that you have conquered).

• Trade options

Ryan1985 - - Suggestions

Ok, I understand that some players may have been abusing this. But look also at the other side - I play on your new map for 56 players, day 3. I have a lot of cash and other resources but lacking fuel so I cannot build new buildings (including this war idustry buildings) and develop my economics or produce units. The production of fuel is very low, I also cannot buy fuel because there are no selling offers in the market. This is not fun either. If there was an option to trade between players dir…

• Trade options

Ryan1985 - - Suggestions

Why there is no option to trade in resources, provinces with other players? I know, I can trade resources in the market, but I mean sending offers directly to other players in diplomacy (for instance trading with your allies, coalition members). Currently, you can send only relation proposal. Seems strange because in the beggining there was such an option. It works well in the Call of War. It would make the game more interesting and improve the trade - nowadays sometimes there are no trade offer…

• Stealth bomber/fighter

Ryan1985 - - Suggestions

But I cannot see the icon "Reveals stealth unit" at SAM/TDS features. In opposite destroyers (they reveal subs) have such feature. EDIT: Ok, now I see that the last level of TDS can detect stealth units.

• Stealth bomber/fighter

Ryan1985 - - Suggestions

Is there a possibility to detect stealth bombers/fighters before they attack? How to fight against them (which units are best?). I think that the highest levels od SAM/TDS should have an abolicyjna to detect them.

• Increasing resource production

Ryan1985 - - Suggestions

Hmm, I can see that my output increased by about one-third. Might it be because of yout latest hotfix?

Ryan1985 - - Suggestions

Thanks, Germanico.

Ryan1985 - - Suggestions

Germanico, map: 1772615. Nickname: Ryan1985. udeadleader, well I do. After 30 days of map I have economy quite well developed, first rank in map and half of victory points needed to win the game. Despite this, I can produce only 1-2 units per day because of insufficient resource. That simply makes the game a little bit boring at this stage. And if someone attacked my homeland cities with cruise/nuke missiles - the game would be over for me. I simply would not be able to gather enough resources t…

• Michael, yes I usually annex cities I conquer. But annexing the city does not increase production - it only allows you to produce units and make new buildings in that city. Pablo - building arms industry in conquered teritories is pointless, since in occupied/annexed teritories you get only 25% of production. But I have some arms industries in conquered teritories - those build by previous owner of the city ;). Germanico, you shoul balance it somehow. I have first rank in the map, half points ne…

• CoN is suppoused to be a war game, but the problem is the more countries you defeat, the more lands and cities you conquer, the less resources you produce (strange because by taking cities, lands from other nations you should als take their wealth). I am playing Poland at one of the maps. In the beginning I was producing over 400 suplies and components per hour. I build arms industry level 5 in all my homeland cities. Over 30 days I conquered half of Germany, Sweden, Finland, Central and Eastern…

Ryan1985 - - Suggestions

Germanico, you say that this is a war game... But the most annoying thing about this game is that the mor lands and cities you conguer, the less resources you produce. I am playing Poland at one of the maps. In the beginning I was producing over 400 suplies and components per hour. I build arms industry level 5 in all my homeland cities. Over 30 days I conquered half of Germany, Sweden, Finland, Central and Eastern Europe and European part of Russia. Despite all those land conquered my output dr…

• Mapa zakończona. Przyznam szczerze że 353 golda za drugie miejsce na mapie i pierwsze wśród aktywnych graczy to trochę bieda... Chociaż widzę że dostałem tyle golda ile miałem punktów na koniec, więc gdybym uciułał więcej pkt to więcej golda bym dostał.

• Sorry bu reger 2 offended me several times in private messages, simply just because he lost the war. He even threathend me, so who is against the rules. Such players should be banned.

• Message deleted User received a warning

• Ok, ja nie korzystam ze Skype dlatego prośba o wysłanie namiarów mapy do mnie PW na koncie w tej grze lub call of war - nazwa gracza ta sama co na forum.

• W sumie jeśli mamy już komplet to możemy zacząć mapę, chyba że wolicie czekać do jutra do 16:00.

• OK, prośba o zapisanie mnie na Kolumbie.