Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Questions

dessimator - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Opulon: “Well, i may be wrong, because i didn't used the naval version for over a month, but from what the tech tree implies, you need to research each tier to get the "pre-requisite" to research its naval equivalent. If it's not the case : 1°) You are right, no good reason to pay for the main line ---> better spare those rare materials to get the aircraft carrier and get some power projection 2°) Don't think it works as intended ” Thanks for the reply. I thought the two arrows into a…

• Questions

Quote from Opulon: “What ? You can't research naval versions of fighters without researching the main unit. It's a pre-requisite ” Yes, it is a per-requisite to complete the Day 1 and Day 2 researches. But beyond that is there an advantage to using the Air Superiority Fighters over the Naval version?

• Questions

Quote from Seele07: “If you have no carriers, you dont need this unit. ” With or without carriers, researching upgrades of Air Superiority Fighters does not make sense to me. The Naval fighters can fulfill both roles saving the rare materials in upgrades research.

• Questions

My question is regarding Air superiority fighters and Naval Air superiority fighters. Based on my understanding both provide the same amount of attack, defense, range, speed, etc. with slightly varying production and upkeep costs. The major difference is the carrier landing capabilities of the Naval versions. Taking these into consideration, why would anyone spend valuable rare materials in researching the upgrades of Air superiority fighters rather than just focusing on the naval versions?