Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• If a logged out but existing user navigates to the "Login or Register" button at the top of the forum, clicks the "Lost Password" button, and enters their correct username AND the correct email associated with it and clicks the submit button, then they will be prompted with a notification that they will recieve an email to complete the password reset process BUT will never actually receive said email. However, if the logged out but existing user ONLY enters their username on the "Lost Password" …

• Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Hakaishin: “Quote from KFGauss: “Why ask why?If anyone here knew the answer I think that they probably would have already written it here. Yak already told us that he would look for more information about the reasons why the change was made (and playbabe already got some good gossip for us). For this topic, I think we've reached the stage where it's useful to remember that, "You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar." That (along with remembering that the …

• Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from TheGENOC1D3R: “Why dont they just roll back the entire thing before "that" update? It shouldnt be that hard, if you have a backup that is. And you should have it. Anyway, as I see it, it was a bad call in the first place releasing the "elite frigate" before all its mechanichs were complete and functional 100%. I wouldnt have mind it waiting for that new elite unit as long as it would work as it should have once released, but now you got all this airfield-refueling…

• Ranged Units

Hakaishin - - Questions & Answers

Quote from noy819038: “Quote from japan samurai: “Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “Quote from japan samurai: “Lmfao, don’t sound so sure of yourself or don’t expect people to be kind to you if you’re absolutely wrong MbTs help to absorb a lot of damage if you didn’t realise, a 10 stack of MRLs only does about 50-70 damage every hr, if you have 10 stack MBTs its gonna take that stack 10hrs to destroy it, but also allows you to gain land and push for strategic location whilst gaining intel of possible …

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “It has happened. At last. The most fearsome feature in CoN has been released: The Hand of God. A feature that instantly kills units by spending a certain amount of gold. How? Let me explain. Since the latest Patch 2302.08 the system will kill any grounded Airraft as soon as the Airfield were they are parked gets destroyed. So how is the Hand of God working? 1. Wait for the Enemy Aircraft returning to refuel 2. Wait till they land/are grounded 3. Spend xtimes 2500 Gold t…

• Quote from Judy Hopps: “ @The Destroyer 4 To answer your question, I included a little bit of Europe and the Middle East in the map, because it would look weird without it. ” Why? In my opinion, adding any Euro territory to the map would just encourage more (and better) players to pick them first making the matches Euro centric when there is no need. There's also the issue of them having a northern border the African countries cant swing around to attack.

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Sure, if you want. Got to be honest, tho I'd play it once just for the novelty, I don't think being King of the most impoverished continent in the world, would hold much appeal for me, BUT, far be it from me to say no on a non stupid idea others might enjoy. ” Africa is the most resource rich continent on Earth. The problem is there are few rivers to transport said resources (and people) hence the lack of historical development until railroads could penetrate the int…

• Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “Quote from Hakaishin: “Now, instead of imitating your past behavior, I am actually going to attempt to help even though I would imagine you would easily know the answer if you actually played the game... You forgot to ask what you owe us for answering your questions. Anyway, thats just my educated guesses from playing the game so take them with a grain of salt. ” You do realize how silly you sound, right? He knows waaay more about this game than you do….and I’m not su…

• Now, instead of imitating your past behavior, I am actually going to attempt to help even though I would imagine you would easily know the answer if you actually played the game... Quote from KFGauss: “Folks, I want to be able to better predict what happens when I send ground-attack aircraft to patrol over more than one enemy ground stack. My research turned up this thread. It tells me that the patrol attack implementation has evolved in the past; but the discussion sort of leaves a reader hangi…

• Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from regatta2k16: “Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from regatta2k16: “Quote from aplicar wax: “I have answer:Stop reviving 4 year old threads. ” I agree. And he knows what to do, which is to directly speak with "teachers or beta-testers, or someone else who can speak with authority". Pretty sure he can google where and how to find them. ” So you also want to get into the "That's just about the dumbest thing anyone could write in this thread today." club?Memberships are free…

• No help from support

Hakaishin - - General Discussion

Quote from Atomio: “Hello kurtvonstein, Please use the "Bug Report" button if you play with the App or send us an email to [email protected] with the following information: Username: Email: GameID: Detailed description of the incident: (Detailed enough to be able to reproduce the situation exactly, with the same military units, quantities, their location, their orders, Etc.) Please remember that to report these incidents, screenshots and video captures are very helpful for our Technical De…

• Yes, the game's servers have been extremely slow over the last few days.

• I wonder if they're editing how it works. The way they normally work depends on where the missiles are located in the arc they travel in vs the ant-air of the defense which always seemed somewhat weird as sometimes they would arc towards the target, while a few times ive seen them travel upwards from launch and then travel straight down onto the target.

• Quote from legoplezmo: “As you know, (get up to date if you don’t) we are in the middle of season 9 where the elite main battle tank, elite frigate and elite loitering munitions are available to all players. I can only research elite frigate, not the tank and munitions. Help? ” You need to exceed 500 points for this season (season 9) to unlock the elite loitering munitions and 2500 to unlock the elite main battle tank. Quote from Teburu: “They aren’t available to all. Only Elite Frigate is. ” Wr…

• oprah-shrug.gif

• Quote from Rainmaker2112: “The possible outcomes are: 1. Your spy get's away with the act un-caught (they won't know it was you) 2. Your spy get's caught but doesn't talk (they won't know it was you) 3. Your spy get's caught and does talk (they will see who sent the spy) It depends on chance. ” I would assume its a 100% chance of being successful if users are using gold to do the spy action although I'm not sure at all if there is a chance the opponent has a chance or not of finding out who did …

• Quote from Davroon: “Hello can anyone on here help me find out if it would be possible for me to build the elite battle tank at any point in this season if i don't have a season 1 badge? i saw it was one of the special units this season. i dont have 2500 points yet, would this accomplish it? ” Yes, gain 2500 points for the current season (season 9) and you can unlock the elite battle tank.

• Quote from japan samurai: “airmobile? AM inf can air assult from anywhere but with help of fighters ” Doesnt make sense ie grammatical sense. I can guess what you are trying to say otherwise but its nonsensical TBH. Quote from japan samurai: “airmobile? , now you want fighters to land anywhere and fly of just like AM inf? ” Why would I recommend that fighters should be able to land anywhere to fix the problem of fighters returning to base unintentionally? Quote from japan samurai: “ Maybe watch …

• Quote from Zozo001: “Quote from Hakaishin: “You cant even point towards the CoN wiki for him to "fish" ” Well the CON wiki sucks. All the more reason to utilize this forum to its fullest potential. ” Nah, new players would sooner stop bothering to play instead of searching through various forum posts after spending time not finding the info on the wiki. Relying on the community to do the game makers' job is just silly and lazy. On another note, air mobiles seem to have the correct functionality …

• Yes, it is normal. As far as I know, the only way to have previous seasons' units is to have participated in the past when those seasons were active.