Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• here is what i do... enjoy! The Complainant : svJ5J79.png The Troller * in this case me ... i5NQS42.png Another complainant: M3h2Q96.png The Troller * in this case me again thumbsup.png ... lsA1lcN.png and the same complainer calls us "snakes"... U6Dp1qt.png no problem, trolling is the correct answer: J4YPEP2.png and he insult you by calling you "Weidro" What? Weidro? da1q27p.png This guy needs to take a lesson... how weird to spell "Weird" wrong... no problem, let's troll him... Nw72LA3.png It …

• Frigates should be nerfed

ComteJohn - - General Discussion

ok....it seems like you are not an experienced player.... Do you know that frigates at maximum level are easily destroyed by combat helicopters... and make a statement that this game is rubbish because of your personal opinion about a particular item and still say that it is cheap? pray please... First, anyone on any forum must first come and post their opinions with an approach focused on relevant criteria and that all variants are included in their observations... Reevaluate your view of the g…

• and the forum remains the same, i creat something to the community, and noones care about... no one like it... ok since no one gave a like for my effort... fuck it!

• Enjoy... youtu.be/5Gdhv5sgvYY e1hO5IC.png

• We understand that from time to time, an entertainment Platform suffers some kind of anomaly and faces problems, which could be loss of connectivity, technical software problems, and endless possibilities. We, Users of the platform, understand and remain faithful to the trust we have always placed in the continuity of excellence in the quality of development of the game that we all love. in this moment of consternation and sadness that we face with this connectivity problem that we are all facin…

• I came back to say just one more thing: There is a Score database, simple to solve the situation that this forum is with the simple task of creating an account and being a spammer in the forum... just use the database and allow, say someone with at least 10,000 points (which makes maybe 10 matches +or -) and resolved... The spammer doesn't have the patience to play and be someone legitimately involved, he or she loves to post about other people's creations, criticisms, privacy hobbies, respond t…

• If so, I give up. Thanks for the tip, I thought this forum had some control over what's allowed... I'm leaving, a hug. good lucky

• Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Ps: how you getting discouraged, this is an internet forum what do you expect. ” this forum has Staff Members and there are 7 Community Managers In just one month as a member, I realize that it is easy to identify them. This forum is not located on the deepweb. and is hosted by a company that tries to propagate a strong committed and a active community around an entertainment project that is constantly evolving and with a significant number of active and participatin…

• we have a super spammer on the forum, something needs to be done, almost nothing about the game, but he does everything in the forum, we even have, believe me, one about pills... I get discouraged, the general topic can even talk about other subjects, the off Topic is for that. This person apparently with self-esteem problems is using the general topic to express psychological problems apparently of low self-esteem and an unbridled need to open topics about the most varied subjects that have not…

• Why? Why do you play?

Quote from TheShinwacker: “I was introduce tot his game by a friend as well and I love the strategy aspect of this game. The real time scenarios. And ngl my knowledge of geography has gone up. ” Your knowledge of geography has gone up ? Do you know where the Duchy of Grand Fenwick is? prove that your knowledge has grown...

• Why? Why do you play?

i'm with Conan... youtu.be/_XUu3_pLPUE

• yes, I know you play here using VPN and having a great time, Kin Jong Un... well... Kin... THE MOTHERLOAD : EilWjJS.png

• Some time ago I started a thematic film project about the Conflict of Nations game. I have some media projects in progress, collecting videos and producing images and stories with the theme of the game that I intend to launch in the coming months.. This first one is a test, and the next ones will be with videos of the game and the battle environment that I'll look for creativity. This is PATTON and the famous opening of the 1970's war movie, which unlike the original scene, brings the General sa…

• The Duchy of Grand Fenwick is a tiny country... But , biggest in significance in Europe! The Duchy of Grand Fenwick is a tiny country not more than five miles (8 km) long and three miles (5 km) wide and lies in a fold in the Northern Alps bordering Switzerland and France... The country has three valleys, a river and a mountain with an elevation of 2,000 feet (610 m). xDyf7IU.png Most of the inhabitants live in the town of Fenwick, which surrounds Fenwick Castle, the seat of government. The duchy…

• Thank you all for liked the Post

• The following is a story told by articles in CON News The Story of a Coalition Member (Dixie) as a new player, he bought GOLD, but... With his inexperience... He lost everything... Created Hundreds of Units, Made Fast Upgrades for use of nuclear warheads, but not upgrades! Units? only produced quantity of units..with Gold Was the Coalition useful... was the target of attacks at CON News (I defended Playing....but in the End the cruel truth of defeat....My coalition continued forward) The Proposa…

• Of course, from the first moment, where a picture is worth a thousand words, I went...let's say...I made a naive image with an "egg" clearly showing that despite my denials, it was clear that one of our members was using "Legally" purchased GOLD in the game... Lying, cheating, cheating. Sasstirize...it's part of the attributions of a war... even more so in News in a war... which as we all know..... IN A WAR THE TRUTH IS THE FIRST TO DIE

• Quote from Im On Smoko: “Funny. Loved reading it. Just an FYI "denouncing Users as Gold-Users, Wallet Warriors, or Cheaters" is against the Terms of Service. I don't know if that was you, but since gold use was in the communications I figured it was worth mentioning. ” I was in a coalition, that yes, the user had GOLD, a lot of GOLD (bought in the promotion with 200% as a first time newbie) it turns out that the gang got pissed about it, and I was the (PERU) as a member of the coalition The Memb…

• ..." The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting. "... Sun Tzu gameID=6578706 Player PERU : ComteJohn Player South Africa : Imperial Biglee Many times, In CON News, we see complaining messages or threatening messages... and sometimes...just sometimes... a war is fought, a war in which everything you say, that you complain about,... shall and will be used against you... lies... lies... and more lies...are used... and possible sarcasm.. used to undermine your morale... and of c…

• Fun with spies

My Spies, no matter the Operation, They are always captured... I wait for Him... Dm2wT5z.png But ... he is the one who is always on the service... 8acL58x.png