Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi, I’ve been playing the game for a few months now, and I have a few suggestions to improve the game interface. 1. Make the areas near the North/South poles more visible, especially in rising tides 2. Expand the ww3 map to 80 countries 3. Make the tutorial cover more intricate features, like market, trades, annex city and other. 4. Atomic explosion animation when a nuke is dropped! 5. Let players see at a glance which countries are active players and which ones are not. 6. The game search funct…

• @aplicar wax Not to be rude but can you please shut up please.

• Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Quote from aplicar wax: “What gives you the permission to speak authoritatively on this topic? And who are you really? ” He's the Karl Marx of this forum... But we all call him KFGauss or KFG for short. ” I read a book in which Karl Marx takes the form of a drunk pig. (Hidden Content)

• Quote from The Destroyer 4: “I got a 21st century public school 7th (IB) grade education... So I don't think I'll be able to do this. (I'll just watch, and respond) ” My school is doing a play called She Kills Monsters. (I'm the lighting director!) It's great that we finally have a play that promotes LGBTQ+ representation.