Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New 10x games?

iiAstriX - - General Discussion

ever since i tried 10x, 4x is starting to feel like 1x.

• New 10x games?

i think im gonna go max level ng (not normal) spam the ng take dowz fresh ng, throw them in every direction, and archive the game..

• New 10x games?

Bye 4x games, i have a new chic now..

• WTH?

guess he wants more wins (like he doesnt have enough already)

• WTH?

I'm in a game with frikin louis cyfer and we be teaming up. dont believe? check this game id 6886624

• NERF GOLD

iiAstriX - - Suggestions

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from iiAstriX: “Quote from Tifo_14: “Gold (and SC) purchases are what allow Dorado to keep the game free for everyone. If these methods of premium content were nerfed, less people would buy them, meaning less money in Dorado's pockets. If Dorado doesn't have enough money, they may make the game Pay-2-Play instead of Pay-2-Win. ” theres always ummmm(Hidden Content) ” forum.conflictnations.com/inde…14e7e38c40cc0bd88b2c8677d ” not those ads, but the ones you see o…

• NERF GOLD

iiAstriX - - Suggestions

yayaya vote here. forms.gle/azJcaRysoAbz2VZ19

• NERF GOLD

iiAstriX - - Suggestions

Quote from Tifo_14: “Gold (and SC) purchases are what allow Dorado to keep the game free for everyone. If these methods of premium content were nerfed, less people would buy them, meaning less money in Dorado's pockets. If Dorado doesn't have enough money, they may make the game Pay-2-Play instead of Pay-2-Win. ” theres always ummmm (Hidden Content)

• NERF GOLD

iiAstriX - - Suggestions

yeah i've been playing and noticing (Hidden Content) and i was thinking if this thread gets popular (Hidden Content) Even in the game i'm in right now, bolivia is nuking EVERYONE! and i have been seeing this happen more and more frequently. so who is with me?

• h e l p p l e a s e

iiAstriX - - Bug Reports & Issues

yeah so its fixed. I checked my game, opponent has all my land but capital, and i checked his rank. rank 64 with 30 coalition wins and 10 solo. i already archived the game

• h e l p p l e a s e

Quote from KFGauss: “The stats info frequently fouls up and then get straightened sooner or later. If you're really motivated, submit an in-game bug report, and then take a few deep breaths. ” alright then i'll file a report close my eyes take a deep breath and hope for the best.

• h e l p p l e a s e

it may be that i use a chromebook bc i care about my wallet. (dont roast me plss ‍)

• h e l p p l e a s e

yeah so im playing ww3 apoc right now and i got declared war by someone and im trying to see their stats but everything shows as recruit even if i check my own profile, RECRUIT i go and check frikin Meliodas Gamings profile, RECRUIT i check CYCLONE46 THE TOP PLAYER! recruit. and this is tickin me off. i cleared my cache and cookies. still. i also restarted my comp. still.

• Why do other infantries need mortar when they already have a mortar with 0 range :D

• Ayayayayy BUG REPORT

but anyway, issue resolved, @Opulon (or anyone else) feel free to close this thread.

• Ayayayayy BUG REPORT

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh im on pc

• Ayayayayy BUG REPORT

So, yep bug report. Every few seconds to a minute, my screen keeps popping up the Cloudfare Bad Gateway screen and there was another point where it was just showing the (G)UI, my games were gone, and my profile icon was showing as private. Anyone having this issue?

• K/D not appearing

Ah, nice to know.

• K/D not appearing

Also, when i join a new game, the nation select menu freezes, and i have to wait without moving my mouse or scrolling thru the nations. Once the map of nations on the left appears then it stops and i can choose my nation.

• K/D not appearing

I'm on browser and i'm trying to find my k/d ratio and i cant find it. If i go on the mobile app, its there on my profile. Not on browser. Any help?