Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GAME UPDATE (171130)

NNIIVVEEKK - - News and Updates

Quote from Germanico: “Commonly used yes, essential? no. If you want to ally yourself get a coalition going. In a way it is simply redundant and thus it was removed. ” I disagree. It was extremely useful.

• Quote from Opulon: “As most as i agree with your vision of some gold problems, this is not the main reason of the very usual "high drop rate" for F2P ” Well, I never said it was a main reason. Simply suggested it. All I know is that most games I play, I end up one of a few active people by day 30+

• Quote from War-spite: “Quote from NNIIVVEEKK: “There is nothing more depressing then spending 10+ days building a map the good old fashioned way... just to be ICBM Nuked out on day 11 by a gold user. I am all about people using gold, but it makes the game no fun when every map seems to have 1 or 2 of those guys who you know are going to win no matter what. Sometimes (in the past) I would use gold just to try and keep up with them, but that turned out pointless. I swear I end up on maps with mill…

• There is nothing more depressing then spending 10+ days building a map the good old fashioned way... just to be ICBM Nuked out on day 11 by a gold user. I am all about people using gold, but it makes the game no fun when every map seems to have 1 or 2 of those guys who you know are going to win no matter what. Sometimes (in the past) I would use gold just to try and keep up with them, but that turned out pointless. I swear I end up on maps with millionaires who don't mind dropping $200-$300 on a…

• I won't buy anymore gold, and find myself playing the game less and less.

• New Unit... National Guard

NNIIVVEEKK - - General Discussion

I like em. They serve a purpose, especially as your regular military gets spread out thin during conquest.

• New Unit... National Guard

NNIIVVEEKK - - General Discussion

They are for quick call-up. Only 8 hour train time. Say you are getting overrun out of the blue, this is a sensible option to mount a counter offensive.

• I can certainly see the value in something like that. The ability to create "Task forces" or something like that and then assign units to it. I am picking up what you are putting down

• You shall not pass!!!

NNIIVVEEKK - - Suggestions

I wish my cities weren't accessible by road lol. Would make defense a breeze.

• A new unit has landed on my maps! National Guard. Awesome.

• Started a new game tonight, and no cities on the map are producing resources. They are only making money and manpower. Is this a bug? Or is this a new game type I have never seen before? lol

• Support

NNIIVVEEKK - - Questions & Answers

I don't use a password to login. I login with facebook. Ok, thanks I will try the in-game report.

• You would be hardpressed to see any tank with a surfae-to-air kill, especially on a jet, after 1950 lol. But, I get what you are saying and I can agree as armored units are typically very fast units on the real battlefield when they are trying to get to a location.

• Support

Alliance > Settings > Delete Needs an "account" password to delete. I tried my facebook account password, didn't work. I didn't specify any other password when I started this game. So... yea.

• Support

As in.. I need to figure out, or reset the password of my alliance. I need game support.

• Support

How do you actually get support from the makers of this game? Is there an e-mail address? I have PM'd a couple "moderators" in this forum with no response.