Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Furthermore, as one of the organisers of the 2018 “Croatia Uncensored” talking tour in Australia I can confirm that the tour was organised in order to raise Croatian public discussion on existing barriers in Croatia preventing the development of a fully functional democracy and to give support to the various scientific historical research endeavours, such as Vukic’s, that aim to present verifiable historical facts on the victims of Jasenvac camp. If Vukic is to be called by derogatory names and …

• Seb Starcevic’s article is an example that evidences the fact that we still do not live in a post-truth world and never have. On the contrary, we live in a pre-truth world where truth is yet to arrive. Seb Starcevic’s article “In Australia, some Croats openly celebrate fascism,” published on Balkaninsight portalon 10th September 2019 presents to the public a point on the continuum of vicious Serb anti-Croat propaganda, often weaved with tangents of malicious historical lies and allegations of so…

• Quote from IFROSLAVIA: “@Savanrej Read this article and read it well. balkaninsight.com/2019/09/10/i…openly-celebrate-fascism/ ” A rebuttal has been found.

• Quote from IFROSLAVIA: “@Savanrej. There’s no denying it. Here’s an excerpt from a Wikipedia article about football hooliganism in Croatia: - Football hooliganism in Croatia has seen riots over inter-ethnic resentments and the politics that were reignited by the breakup of the Yugoslav federationin the 1990s.[5] Two of the best known hooligan firms are Torcida (Hajduk Split) and Bad Blue Boys(Dinamo Zagreb).[30] However, the groups are not just hooligan firms; they are more like the South Americ…

• Grabar-Kitarović declared herself a "modern conservative" during the 2014–15 presidential election.[79] Her political positions have mostly been described as conservative in the media.[80][81][82]Agence France-Presse wrote that Grabar-Kitarović represents moderates within her party.[83] Some observers describe her actions as populist,[84][85][86] or nationalist.[87][88] On the issue of same-sęx marriage, Grabar-Kitarović expressed her support for the Life Partnership Act, which enabled same-sęx …

• Quote from IFROSLAVIA: “@Savanrej. There’s no denying it. Here’s an excerpt from a Wikipedia article about football hooliganism in Croatia: - Football hooliganism in Croatia has seen riots over inter-ethnic resentments and the politics that were reignited by the breakup of the Yugoslav federationin the 1990s.[5] Two of the best known hooligan firms are Torcida (Hajduk Split) and Bad Blue Boys(Dinamo Zagreb).[30] However, the groups are not just hooligan firms; they are more like the South Americ…

• 12 June 2015, a faint image of what faintly appeared to look like the Swastika was discovered on the lawn of Poljud soccer ground in the city of Split, Croatia, during the game of the Croatia v. Italy Euro 2016 qualifier match on Friday. The Swastika sign imposed in/burned into the grass through a chemical agent before the kickoff became visible from the highest stands of the stadium (bird’s eye view) during the match even though the grounds maintenance did reportedly, albeit unsuccessfully, try…

• Quote from IFROSLAVIA: “Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Quote from aplicar wax: “Is this what that guy meant about "crogaytian" people? Are you Hоmosexual? ” Can you hushAnd not bring sexual pronouns into this. Don't assume because he's Croatian. ” It's actually the opposite. Croatia has a serious problem with nazi and homоphobic gangs. Ustase followers. When I went to Croatia, I was surprised at how many swastikas and anti-Jewish crap there was around. ” No! That can’t be!

• Dont be mean to Croatians

• Quote from The Destroyer 4: “ He's racist to Croations anyway. ” Who

• Quote from aplicar wax: “Quote from Savanrej: “Quote from aplicar wax: “Quote from Savanrej: “Quote from aplicar wax: “Quote from Savanrej: “Quote from mizzarman: “forum.conflictnations.com/inde…86d7891ee72159c3a8c68e5e7 ” Hahaha we kicked there butts ” ??? ” When people thought we couldn't get out of the group stage, we got to the semis. ” You're from Morocco? ” No I am Croatian ” Is this what that guy meant about "crogaytian" people? Are you Hоmosexual? ” Why does it matter

• Quote from aplicar wax: “Quote from Savanrej: “Quote from aplicar wax: “Quote from Savanrej: “Quote from mizzarman: “forum.conflictnations.com/inde…86d7891ee72159c3a8c68e5e7 ” Hahaha we kicked there butts ” ??? ” When people thought we couldn't get out of the group stage, we got to the semis. ” You're from Morocco? ” No I am Croatian

• forum.conflictnations.com/inde…86d7891ee72159c3a8c68e5e7 In this picture I have my corvette which I want to attack the land army show. I use attack comand but it wont attack. I am within range. If I use move command, move toward enemy and then attack, it forces my corvette to move back to where it originally was, even though I am already within range. But I cannot be able to engage the land stack. Please help

• Quote from aplicar wax: “Quote from Savanrej: “Quote from mizzarman: “forum.conflictnations.com/inde…86d7891ee72159c3a8c68e5e7 ” Hahaha we kicked there butts ” ??? ” When people thought we couldn't get out of the group stage, we got to the semis.

• Why did my rank go from a level 76 to a level 1? Also all my stats like military score, economy store, D/K ratio, and more disappeared. Did I do something wrong? Can a game admin look into this please. Sorry for my bad english with google translate

• Anyway I would like this map suggestion

• Quote from mizzarman: “forum.conflictnations.com/inde…86d7891ee72159c3a8c68e5e7 ” Hahaha we kicked there butts

• When I access log in screen in my desktop I am give opportunity to log in but the page does not finish the loading. I can not log in until the loading is finished. Thank you! Sorry for bad English (google translate)

• Map does not Zoom

Savanrej - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from Tifo_14: “You'll have better luck submitting an ingame bug report and waiting for the devs to handle it. ” Okay, thanks!

• Quote from aplicar wax: “Baseball is a symbol of White supremacy. ” Oh! Look who’s woke!