Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• To be frank, one thing u really need to add is the ability to change ur CoN name, lol. I want to change my name on conflict of nations, but I cant. I like the new river feature, but what about actually being able to use rivers? quick way to send troops or something? Idk. Also, I think this game rly needs to get more statigic and u should be able to focus more on economy

• CoN Official Discord

MrRedSkittle - - Questions & Answers

I just did, still won't let me. Do you mind adding me on Discord, then inviting me? Mr Red Skittle#6921

• CoN Official Discord

MrRedSkittle - - Questions & Answers

My problem is really simple. I used to be in the Discord, and I took a long break from CoN. Now I'm way back into it. Sad thing is. I can't get into the Discord. Everytime I try and join it just doesn't let me. Am I banned? My Discord is Mr Red Skittle#6921

• New Map Display

MrRedSkittle - - General Discussion

Dear Mr. Germanico, I just got right back into CoN and I'm really loving it. The problem I have is I just can't tell the difference between my nation and other nations. Even worse, when you have allies there is virtually no difference between them. I also think cities are harder to find on the map. I understand many may love the new one its just its really making me not wanna get back into CoN because its so annoying for my eyes. You know how in CoN you can get the political map? or the moral on…

• New Map Display

MrRedSkittle - - General Discussion

Okay, so for one I just wanna kinda make this a discussion. I think this is a easy fix that people should be able to choose in HUD settings for the map. I personally cannot stand the new Map that shows deserts, grasslands, ect. I miss the old Blue format. Its way to hard in the areas to see cities and is just hard to look at. Can we just be able to choose to have the old map too?