Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 149.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from daraken: “ac 130 specter gun ship capable of stayong on target and raining destruction from above ” Already happened. Now lock this thread.

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “Same with my 10x Game. 7 x was supposed only fornpeqce Periode IT even after Peace the Speed dient Catch Up. Game was to slow I Put IT into Archive. ” Well 10x sucks anyways so its good for CoN

• Quote from wadesterk: “Agreed 100% on the need for a thumbs down button. ” Agreed.

• Quote from KFGauss: “I was ambiguous - Sorry - I meant this: If the current free-to-play games' player-population is affected by this change (because many of those players switch away from those games), then . . . ” Your right though. Dorado wants all people together to attract more players and increase revenue. After all its a company.

• Help naval support needed!

FarmerJG - - General Discussion

Quote from HulkHogann: “So I often get this situation. A teammate goes off and attacks a navy nation like Italy. As the attack unfolds they start demanding naval support since Italy has ships bombarding his units. So basically they want my navy(navy is expensive) to help them capture cities, a navy for free basically. Whilst I take a morale hit for no city gain. What do people do in this situation? ” Well this is just the burden of being in a coalition with bad players. Next time choose to play …

• This thread needs to be shut down. The forum is no more.

• Denmark Country Spotlight

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from FarmerJG: “Quote from Sviltankops: “But not in WW3. ” No, but WW3 gets boring anyways. ” Your brain is out of alignment, WW3 is the definitive map, only WWZ is better. Overkill = the outhouse of CoN Maps Rising Tides = what is beneath the outhouse hole ” Oh boy this was an old post but I was looking back for nostalgic purposes. I was talking about WW3 4x. That version is terrible. Classic WW3 is awesome though.

• I think that you are bugging. 10x is 10x.

• Consumable ammunition and fuel

FarmerJG - - Suggestions

Nope. Also, the forum is inactive... Well basically.

• Cant be Reddit. It's terrible. Who the fuck uses youtube to chat?

• Quote from Yak: “Quote from KFGauss: “In their copious spare time, Dorado should create a Discord Bot that'll immediately answer the top 100 boring questions rookies ask. ” We have a bot ready and Q&A ready prepared, it's a matter of prioritising it. So yes! It will happen. Quote from FarmerJG: “I gave you a like so you could reach 1000:) ” This was all I was waiting for - now we can finally lay the forum to rest ” It was all a plan!

• Helis Bug

FarmerJG - - Questions & Answers

Its not a bug. Once and aircraft is engaged in combat on the ground it cannot take off until the unit it is engaged with is destroyed.

• Quote from Admira G1: “I remember the first time I realized this in a game. On day 17 of an apocalypse match (4x), there was an article posted by the developers in the i game news articles. It stated that the player found to be using multiple accounts is removed from the map and the country is being taken over by an ai, until it gets taken over by a different player. It told us the names of the two countries and player usernames. Idk if that person had been doing this for a long time but our mat…

• Congrats to Yak

Well, now that the forum is dead, no one gets likes anymore. But, Yak just hit 1000! Congrats!

• Quote from Yak: “I forwarded this to my colleague - this is great! We'll reach out to you soon, we're happy to collaborate or assist if we can reach an agreement. ” I gave you a like so you could reach 1000:)

• Option to dissolve troop

FarmerJG - - Suggestions

Quote from Seroslav: “Quote from FarmerJG: “In real life can you trade humans for resources? I don't think so. Well actually forced labor, but thats a different topic... ” You can sell equipment, just as you sell resources from buildings. There is no producable troop that is naked (zombies are not produced), so every unit use some equipment. Troops could actually go back into manpower, as the reserve in real life. ” True, but they would not be destroyed. If we went with what you just said, they …

• The state of the forum.

Quote from Teburu: “Well … obviously. Or did you somehow manage to miss the announcement? ” Well I did not accept the truth.

• The state of the forum.

Well, the forum is dead. RIP.

• Option to dissolve troop

FarmerJG - - Suggestions

In real life can you trade humans for resources? I don't think so. Well actually forced labor, but thats a different topic...

• Yup. What the hell happened to this forum. It was grat last year!