Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from aplicar wax: “And no we didn’t sponsor invasions of Middle Eastern countries. ” HISTORY BOOKS HAVE SHOWN! During the boxer rebellion in China... Japan conquered the Korea's from China knowing that China was weak from he European Empires and Rebellion battling. Japan also staged a train bombing before World War 2 as an excuse to invade China.

• snap-judge-judy.gif Think hard about it! Kurt created more threads and threads give twice the amount of points than replies.

• Quote from aplicar wax: “The USA has a history of getting involved in wars that are none of their business. ” So did Japan now shhhh.

• Quote from Tifo_14: “I believe that the US needs to keep their nose out of things that are none of their business and focus on their homeland (which is getting real sh!tty) I won't elaborate further on this topic. This is neither the time nor the place. ” I want to be president one day in my life, and I believe that: The U.S should be tough but not nosy. We need to get out of countries in the middile east, wre're only in the middle east for its oil. We fight the terrorist the government gives us…

• Quote from Tifo_14: “The American school system sucks. In Czechia, the only homework you have is whatever you didn't finish at school. ” My school is an IB (International Baccalaureate) so they teach us to aquire worldwide knowledge and grow are intercultural learning skills. We also get more of a variety of lessons like CTE (Computer. Engineering. Technology) and a CTE class is required for all grade levels. We also have more language classes. (Chinese, French, Spanish) We take the N.C check-in…

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “The real slaves are the ones getting up every morning to work their ass of for their morgage. ” The real slaves are the ones that wake up 5-7 days out the week and go destroy their mental capacity at a school house, learning stuff that they don't need in life. I go to school doing a 8:15 to 3:00 so much work and walking and drama on the daily.

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “The battle is neber the problem. but keeping the territory without insurgents is the problem. nowadays more then ever. US learned their lessen in korea and vietnam. And then they forgot. So they needed a refresh of memory in Afghanistan. Niw russiaij Ukraine. All these guys dont unserstand that you cannot surpress people with power anymore(at least longterm). there exist better ways. The real slaves are the ones getting up every morning to work their ass of for their mo…

• Quote from Hakaishin: “Why? In my opinion, adding any Euro territory to the map would just encourage more (and better) players to pick them first making the matches Euro centric when there is no need. There's also the issue of them having a northern border the African countries cant swing around to attack. ” I'll start colonialism again as a European country. Trying to see what It'll be like being an empire attacking a less developed nation.

• Quote from FarmerJG: “I am playing a game, and it is going well, but I am behind the top 5 players by a decent amount. I am just wondering if you should go from city to city without worrying about leaving troops in it so it won't for rogues, or wait it out for a bit? Any thoughts? ” What I do when I do a conquest, I leave a troop or 2 maybe an mbt per city to make sure that they can counter the possible rouge state will not occur.