Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 366.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I've seen several people in the past few weeks say they identify as an attack helicopter. What does that mean?

• More 4x maps

Mother Hen - - Suggestions

It would be cool if there were more 4x maps in the rotation more often, wouldn’t it?

• More 4x games

@Dealer of Death

• Quote from colonel ace: “what about paratroopers which are faster and have more range of deployment than air assault ” That is a good idea Never though of that one before

• Yabba Blabba Gabble

• Quote from Teburu: “Quote from CmdrViper: “Quote from Teburu: “Quote from CmdrViper: “Elite UAV that has increasing radar and sight/scout range lvl 1 - 100 radar range, 75 sight/scout ID range lvl 2 - 200 radar range, 150 sight/scout ID range lvl 3 - 300 radar range, 225 sight/scout ID range would also be nice to have the ability to set patrol routes for UAVs... either with maxed current UAV or on the new Elite UAV ” Why would you need any radar range when your sight range already sufficiently c…

• Yabba Blabba Gabble

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Toooooop: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Toooooop: “Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from japan samurai: “Well...this is what I am trying to find out about, why is everyone talking about attacking a island nation yet saying that its hard to defend , "being hard to defend "== easy to defeat, unless everyone is asking how to do so because they've never done so , i still would like to find out what makes island nations so hard to defend/ hard to invade/ b…

• 0.5x Speed Games

Quote from Kaiservar: “Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Kaiservar: “Unplayable? I think that a faster game than that is more near to games in real time like C&C or Empire Earth, but a bit longer to complete in one day. Obviously, You need to be dedicated to it whole day. I think it could open space for players of these kind of games. ” Except that these games are designed and balanced completely around their speed.CONs entire mechanics on the other hand are all designed around 1x. If you want fast…

• PATCH NOTES - 2306.20

Mother Hen - - News and Updates

Good

• PATCH NOTES - 2306.20

Mother Hen - - News and Updates

Quote from TheShinwacker: “I have found a really great and funny glitch where if you split a unit stack that has a kill count and then put it back together the kill count increases making some stack look like they have killed hundreds of units. Sometimes i like to see how many my stack has really killed so that i can tell if ive completely killed a stack or not so please take this into account when your dealing with glitches. Should be an easy fix.forum.conflictnations.com/inde…f985900caeb950ffa…

• Quote from MeLarie: “Dear CoNmanders, We read through all your suggestions and have taken them into consideration. We would like to thank you for your input in shaping our game. Together we can create an incredible CoN future! Even though the Forum will cease to exist, you will still be able to provide your ideas on the future topics on different platforms, so do not worry about your voice not being heard. We will do our best to engage more with the community in the future as well. We wish you a…

• Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from KFGauss: “FYI - This is an interesting (Interesting to me - I'm not a Reddit user) article from the folks at The Atlantic (a reputable site) about some of the fun to be had on Reddit at the moment. https://www.theatlantic.com/newsletters/archive/2023/06/reddit-protests-moderators-labor-work/674479/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=atlantic-daily-newsletter&utm_content=20230621&utm_term=The%20Atlantic%20Daily ” Way to…

• Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from KFGauss: “FYI - This is an interesting (Interesting to me - I'm not a Reddit user) article from the folks at The Atlantic (a reputable site) about some of the fun to be had on Reddit at the moment. https://www.theatlantic.com/newsletters/archive/2023/06/reddit-protests-moderators-labor-work/674479/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=atlantic-daily-newsletter&utm_content=20230621&utm_term=The%20Atlantic%20Daily ” Way to…

• 0.5x Speed Games

Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from KFGauss: “I'd prefer to (sort-of) accomplish a similar thing by playing a game that only accepted orders during 1/3 of each real-life day (all players would be shut out (no orders) during the same 2/3rds of each day). That ^ idea has been discussed before. ” I remember that being discussed a few months ago. Another idea would be to make it so players can only play with people from their time zone, although this would probably take up lots of server space. ” I like…

• 0.5x Speed Games

Please no

• I want mines and minesweeper unit!

• Scout ability

Mother Hen - - Questions & Answers

You are a saucy boy.

• Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Mother Hen: “I think there’s one too many trolls here on the forum... ” If you want to fix that one then just leave lmao ” Tell that to @KFGauss

• What happened to the rest of my post, or... did you delete that part on purpose.