Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Alliance wars

Red-Tail-Hawk - - Questions & Answers

How do I challenge an alliance to battle?

• Your Thoughts? Suggestions?

Red-Tail-Hawk - - Suggestions

Watched your video .. awesome .. very powerfull

Greetings Ok so I have chrome loaded I just never use it. (???) Well I put CON on chrome and there seems to be NO problem .. Yay!! Now I can concentrate on kicking some major butt. Thanks for your help. RTH

Greetings Ok, got the info you requested. I reside in the USA. Game #'s & countries .. 1748115 India .. 1754830 Turkey .. 1768409 USA .. 1772464 Argentina. I'm using Windows Explorer on a HP Windows 7 Home premium sp1. I have 4 GB of Ram 64 Bit OS on an Intel Celeron CPU J1900 @1.99GHz. As I am playing the screen goes from a normal view to a washed out view. The borders of countries and provinces are no longer visual. The cities are just a circle of white lines with no country or city names. My …

Was playing 1914 and CoW. This game by far out does them both. I have a problem that I can't find an answer to and tried to resolve the issue from suggestions of other players to no avail. My screen snaps back when I try to move it and my units move out of place about every 5 mins. of playing. At that time I have to refresh the game .. very frustrating. Before I start to play I clear my DNS cache and mem cache ( %windir%\system32\rundll32.exe advapi32.dll ) however nothing seems to help. Any ide…