Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Territorial waters

SmexiMexi - - Suggestions

Simple suggestion really. Just as in real life I think a countries territorial waters should be considered their sovereign territory making it an act of war to violate someones coastal waters. This will change the game for island nations or countries with large coastal regions by giving them more response time to invasions and or protecting them from spy craft and such the same way land locked countries are.

• After reading the initial post I could see this as a great thing. However I feel like it changes entirely how the game is played. Putting more emphasis on prediction and predetermining your enemies movement rather than reacting to your enemy. Now what I think would make things better is to change warfare in a big way. That being you have more troops. As of right now for majority of the game you cannot launch full offensives and protect certain areas. However if troop transportation is changed yo…

• Traitors

SmexiMexi - - General Discussion

It is my personal belief that traitorous actions should not be taken lightly. I'm sure we've all had issues with getting far in a game where then a once close allies attacks you and destroys your armies. Well I suggest this be a threat for listing traitorous players. Not for the sake of getting out anger out but for the sake of education and as a deterrent. So if you are unsure on whether someone is trustworthy or not you can check this threat to see whether they've betrayed their allies before.…

• Coalition flags

SmexiMexi - - Questions & Answers

Is it just me or does the limit on flag size seem like an issue to anyone else? I keep trying to use flags and they are not the the correct size and the game refuses to scale it down. Maybe this is a glitch? Maybe theres something im not noticing? But its really a shame if thats how it was intended.

• Creating a game

So I am looking to create games however I am only able to create games with the 20 player map. It wasn't this way before but for the oast 2-4 months I haven't been able to. Did I miss an update or I am just glitched out?

• Nukes available too soon

SmexiMexi - - Suggestions

Seeing him destroy himself was by far the weirdest thing Id ever seen. My first question was "Who nuked DK?" That was by far one of the weirdest things Ive seen in this game to dated. That guy is truly someone Id like to be friends with haha

• Theater Defense Systems

Although I am curious how multiple enemies would be prioritized and whether MLRS´s worked the same a TDS´s

Thanks! I appreciate your response!

How exactly do TDS´s work? I see they have a large range but will they defend against enemy air craft or missiles in that range? Or will they only defend when directly attack/when where they are stationed is attack? I await a response. Thank you!

• Ive come to really enjoy this game however Ive realized this game relies more on strategy and hardly any tactics. I can see why since tactics require a lot more creativity and thinking on the players behalf and the rules around it are just as difficult to come up with. But on the other hand when you think of all the great military leaders throughout history you think about Hannibal and the battle of Cannae on which he surrounded the Roman army and won a decisive victory. Now while itd be very di…

• Seems to be all around pretty good.

• Id like to partake in the tournament but I have no team to play with. Im lvl 45 and quite active so if there is a team who needs a member message me in game @ SmexiMexi

• I 100% agree man. Ive been looking around for a good alliance but I run into that exact issue. People who lack basic leadership qualities, respect, and or are inactive. It ruins this game for me since I play for several hours a day but I only manage to play solo games and it gets quite boring once youve played quite a few games.