Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Advice for attacking

dannyboy11 - - General Discussion

Yeah I heard about that, but surely if I target the city when his planes are on the ground they’ll take damage right? I’ll be able to destroy most of them, even if some relocate ? Also, I’ll be able to get right on top of his city as it’s next to the border of his land. I feel like unless he’s active at that specific time he won’t be able to react fast enough to get his planes in the air?

• Advice for attacking

Quote from Teburu: “Yeet airfields with bms. Or use sabotage agents and pray hard. attacking with sf especially when outnumbered by asf this badly relies utterly on him not being online; if he has a single braincell they are all in the air patrolling. ” I don’t have bms yet sadly, but I would be able to avoid his two patrolling stacks of 5 fighters. So I’d only be facing his anti air.

• Advice for attacking

<p> </p>out of curiosity, what would be best to destroy his fighters on the ground with? ASF as they deal more damage to planes, or strike fighters cause they’re on the ground ?

• Advice for attacking

Hiya, I was wondering if someone could give me some advice on how to beat an enemy. He currently has 16 ASF in his capital city, 5 season elite attack craft patrolling with another 5 ASF I think. On the ground he has 1 mobile Sam launcher. I currently have 5 level 4 strike fighters, 6 level 2 naval strike fighters, 3 level 2 air superiority fighters and 1 fixed wing officer. I’m planning on striking his capital city in order to destroy as many of those 16 ASF as possible. I know his anti air has…

• Can’t access my game

dannyboy11 - - Questions & Answers

Does that mean everyone cannot get in, or just some people? Is there a chance I’m being invaded whilst unable to get in game to defend myself?

• Can’t access my game

Thanks for the reply. At least I know it’s not just me!

• Can’t access my game

I’ve been unable to access any of my games on my phone. I logged in on my laptop and tried got get on my game there, but that didn’t work either. I’m able to log into my account, just can’t load into any game. Is this an issue with my account or something to do with servers ??

• Sorry, forgot to mention that I already have 2 ASF, so i suppose that would mean don’t invest in 1 more ASF? And I assume the configuration of each stack would be 1 ASF, 2 SF & 2 NSF? Thanks for the help, really appreciate it

• Thanks for the advice, I came to the same conclusion with hospitals. I have two SF’s at the moment that I rotate back to my capital city to heal up using the level 3 hospital I have there. In terms of SAMs, I’m in a noob lobby (myself included), so I doubt that will be an issue lol. I think I’ll probably just invest in another SF to deal with him.

• I’m at day 10. I have two SF’s, but I’d like some more units to directly counter as it’s seems like he has a lot of combat recon vehicles. So I’ll probably research attack chopper.

• Any weaknesses in general. What unit is the best counter?

• As far as I can see on the newspaper, the country that I’m about to go to war with has spammed combat recon vehicles and used them to take over most of Africa somehow. It’s very likely that I’ll be going to war with them in the next few days, so could someone suggest the biggest weaknesses and counters to the combat recon vehicle for me to exploit. Also, I would like to say that I’m very new to the game. So that’s why I don’t know the best unit to counter it. Although, I do understand that the c…