Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Something that should also be available in the game is : the option to make a air unit patrol around a specific unit ( it would follow it) for exemple : you send a drone, you see a ground unit and you want to know where It goes. The thing is, you have a life and you can’t check every 2 seconds where goes the units and move the drone to make it follow the unit so what about a « follow/tail » option ? Other exemple : you send a bunch of Bomber to strike a position. You want to protect them with Ai…

• Also there is something I have in mind since the beginning. Units cost ressources on a daily basis. During long games it can become a handicap especially as the armies are growing and as there are some units that people (and I) use only in the beginning of the game or to beat a specific player (ex: the Recon tank and the Corvette in the start of the game, and some other specific units for a specific situation like Marines or Airborne,…) So I come with that idea of decommissioning units/ desactiv…

• I have few ideas either for Elite units or brand new units. - helicopter Carrier : can Carry Helicopters as well as a number of All Amphibious units (Marines, Amphibious combat vehicle,…) and Airborne Helicopters units - airborne units with a Plane instead of Helicopters to have a better range and faster speed - minefield : constructions that lower the morale of close territory but deal damages to units that comes here - you want something futuristic and probably never under development ? SHIELD…