Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 239.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from GenMaj.Winky: “Thanks! Love this game. Looking for an alliance ! ” My alliance is recruiting! Brand new, but I have a lot of experience in CoW and S1914.

• Navy SEALs Recruiting

Pablo22510 - - Recruitment Centre

Navy SEAls officially recruiting! forum.conflictnations.com/inde…10e93ba78b12cf6cb4e0c01a3

• hahahahaha, happened to me too.

• Buildings

Pablo22510 - - Suggestions

LOL

• Quote from Germanico: “PS. Including Spain, Pablo ” I love you man! God bless you all! Quote from Germanico: “You will be happy to hear we are planning some strategic naval features in the way of blockading cities or even nations - giving the navy A LOT more economical punch and reason for existence. ” Great! If there was one thing that didn't work just right in CoN it's the Navy. But with this update, it works jut fine!

• I like attacking only one nation at a time, albeit using Blitzkrieg tactics: going in hard and fast. I research mot. and mech- infantry to the very end, and a little bit of airborne. No spec ops, though. Next one: I only bother with tanks - to the very end. I research pretty much about nothing of the artillery tree - I find it useless. Same with helos. Planes, I research all until the end except stealth units - I don't bother with them. The next part, the other planes, I find them useless too. S…

• forum passwords

Quote from matmanmax6: “While password sensitivity can be annoying, i do think it is necessary. Since joining the Fire Service and being given access to staff portal's etc, I have actually changed all of my other passwords to be more sensitive. This way I feel comfortable with what im using, and I keep it easy to remember. An example of a good password is: (Hidden Content) ” That's an OK password, not a really secure one, though. This is an example of a secure password: JoHnson.lyNdon265%PrezIs …

• Buildings

What does the FOB do?

• So, what tactics do you use? What units do you research? Are there any parts of the tech tree that you don't research at all? If so, why? Are there parts of the tech tree that you focus a lot on? Why?

• forum passwords

Yo, @Diabolical! Good to see you around, man!

• Why citys dont grow?

Pablo22510 - - Questions & Answers

I have a couple of questions about this topic: 1. Where the hell is this 'city level' thing? 2. If recruiting offices increase manpower, what the hell are military hospitals for?

• Roads

Quote from Gorczyk: “The main reason building roads etc. in CoN is not possible is because in modern warfare army doesn't build extensive network of roads. ” However, the army does use civilian roads.

• Brief suggestion: replace the F-35 II Lightning (the stealth strike fighter on the American tech tree) with the F-15SE Silent Eagle.

• Buildings

Man, precisely what makes CoN such a great game is the fact that you can only build in cities. For example, in CoW you could build an airbase anywhere in under a day, making carriers pretty much pointless. Not here.

• Roads

Yikes! I hadn't realized that there wasn't railroads (from S1914) or infrastructure (from CoW). Not a bad idea at all. I mean, even if there's airlift and stuff, they're still necessary, right?

• Okay, so only missing: - 3 naval strike fighters - 2 cruisers

• Quote from Oceanhawk: “wouldnt even pass EU safety regulations ” Nothing passes EU safety regulations

• First come first served

I see what you mean. It happened in CoW too, and it boggled me.

• Quote from Lord Aodhan: “en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaanxi_Y-9 ” One more issue: which of the Y-9s variants is maritime patrol?

• Quote from Lord Aodhan: “Using two Kuznetsov aircraft carriers as China's basic and advanced Aircraft carriers doesn't make sense compared to the Eastern (Russian) Tech tree which has a Kiev and then Kuznetsov. So I would use: Kiev ” 'Fraid I can't use them Russian carriers.