Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The admins don't care lol. Especially if the multi-accounters have security council, or they buy gold often, then they certainly won't ban the accounts or kick them from the game. The only instance admits will kick someone or issue bans is if the multi accounter doesn't have security council. Basically, if you spend money, you're allowed to cheat. If you don't spend any money, you're not allowed to cheat lol. If you want my honest advice: there is no way to fight multi-accounters, even if you us…

• Quote from KFGauss: “I recommend contacting Dorado either via Discord or by sending an email to [email protected] ” Thank you! I just sent them an email, hopefully I will get a response soon.

• Hi, Can someone please help me with a security council issue I have? I unlocked 1,507 season points and signed up using a promo link and had 30 days of free security council, it ended on August 16th, and the season ended on August 15th, and I still had security council even after the 24 hour grace period ended. But now it's saying I need security council to unlock the seasons permanently. Why is this??? Can someone please help me? Thanks

• why?

ContinentalArmy - - Bug Reports & Issues

I completely agree with you. The game was amazing last year when I started playing end of July. Then it got gradually worse, everytime the devs kept doing new updates the game got more glitches and got even worse. They recently did a debuff so that artillery is ridiculously weaker now, and so that tanks can move as fast as rocket launchers, so now players will not be able to do hit and run anymore. They never fixed the glitch where the sound effects were broken, the lines on maps would disappear…

• PATCH NOTES - 2307.12

ContinentalArmy - - News and Updates

Quote from phoule: “it was fixed hours ago bruh ” Many of the other issues I mentioned still remain and never got fixed, and likely never will ‍.

• PATCH NOTES - 2307.12

Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from ContinentalArmy: “. . . ” I feel like you're holding back, perhaps because you don't know of any other similar game that you prefer over CoN. If that's true, don't keep things bottled up inside you. Just let it all out and tell us how you really feel. ” You feel like I'm holding back, what? No, I don't know of any other similar games that are like CoN, other than maybe perhaps hearts of iron, but I've only heard of it, and never actually played it. I have yet to f…

• PATCH NOTES - 2307.12

Quote from Gnashrak: “Can’t land navy troop transport anymore… can’t split troops… can’t contact support from app (I play mobile)… so far not great! ” And you will never get a response, don't bother. I've had severe glitches and tried contacting support, it's useless. There is no support anymore. There used to be support, you used to be able to contact them and they'd respond within hours or 1-2 days max. Now you'll be lucky to get a response within a week (3% of the time) most of the time you w…

• PATCH NOTES - 2307.12

Quote from DeciNation: “good lord the game is broken now. I got no button to stop moving and my units stopped rathwr than rerouting to another location. Can't split stacks and I'm in the middle of a war, stuck like a roach in a glue trap. ” EXACTLY. It's broken, for good. Finally someone who admits it. They took away cold war map, rising tides 4x, zombies, battleground 4x, a bunch of other maps, etc. And the developers completely destroyed this game with their constant dumb updates. This game wa…

• Quote from T8.0: “Quote from conplayer67: “This game is dead. Lazy and uninterested devs are no working to solve something and just let the game works by itself. They added rising sun for like one week and took it out. awful! no pleasure so play same maps as a x4 speed player ” How do you assume it's a dead game? From the fact that new updates keep coming? ” He's right... this game is indeed dead. They took away cold war map, rising tides 4x, zombies, battleground 4x, a bunch of other maps, etc.…

• Rising Tides only 1x??

ContinentalArmy - - Maps

Quote from Atomio: “Quote from ContinentalArmy: “Exactly. I agree. Rising tides 4x is gone, there is no zombies map either like they keep claiming in their new patch notes that they "fixed", it's BS, it doesn't even exist lmao. And battleground x4 map was taken away too. I also notice that every patch update they do to the game, it gets significantly worse. The lines on maps showing directions units are traveling in disappears every now and then, and this was never an issue. And with the most re…

• PATCH NOTES - 2305.23

Quote from Atomio: “Quote from ContinentalArmy: “The sound effects in the game appear to broken now, after this most recent patch. Units are making the same sound effect as if they are stationary. For example, when a ship is bombarding a city, it doesn't make the sound it used to make, it just makes the same sound as if the ship were stationary and awaiting orders. Same for planes, when you click on a strike plane or a heavy bombers as it's attacking units or cities, they make the same sound the…

• PATCH NOTES - 2305.23

Quote from Sviltankops: “Sound affects are broken ” Yup, still indeed broken... they said they fixed it, but it is most certainly not fixed yet... and now there are new glitches on mobile, before, if I had a bunch of units in a cluster, like say I had 10-20 infantries that are all grouped together that are disembarking or flying on an airplane and they're overlapped on top of each other, I was able to zoom out and click on it and it would show me all of the units individually. Now I cannot do th…

• Quote from Atomio: “Quote from ContinentalArmy: “The sound effects in the game appear to broken now, after this most recent patch. Units are making the same sound effect as if they are stationary. For example, when a ship is bombarding a city, it doesn't make the sound it used to make, it just makes the same sound as if the ship were stationary and awaiting orders. Same for planes, when you click on a strike plane or a heavy bombers as it's attacking units or cities, they make the same sound the…

• PATCH NOTES - 2305.23

It is still broken. The sound effects are still making the same sound for all units, when they're in-combat or moving, they still make the same sound effect as if they were stationary. I'm guessing the fix will only apply to future games? Cause I tried logging in on PC and on mobile and updating the app, etc and the issue is still the same.

• The sound effects in the game appear to broken now, after this most recent patch. Units are making the same sound effect as if they are stationary. For example, when a ship is bombarding a city, it doesn't make the sound it used to make, it just makes the same sound as if the ship were stationary and awaiting orders. Same for planes, when you click on a strike plane or a heavy bombers as it's attacking units or cities, they make the same sound they would normally make when they are parked & grou…

• Rising Tides only 1x??

ContinentalArmy - - Maps

Exactly. I agree. Rising tides 4x is gone, there is no zombies map either like they keep claiming in their new patch notes that they "fixed", it's BS, it doesn't even exist lmao. And battleground x4 map was taken away too. I also notice that every patch update they do to the game, it gets significantly worse. The lines on maps showing directions units are traveling in disappears every now and then, and this was never an issue. And with the most recent update, now the sound effect is broken too, …

• PATCH NOTES - 2305.23

The sound effects in the game appear to broken now, after this most recent patch. Units are making the same sound effect as if they are stationary. For example, when a ship is bombarding a city, it doesn't make the sound it used to make, it just makes the same sound as if the ship were stationary and awaiting orders. Same for planes, when you click on a strike plane or a heavy bombers as it's attacking units or cities, they make the same sound they would normally make when they are parked & grou…